Consumers' Decisions Whether Or Not To Purchase Meat: A Double Hurdle Analysis Of Single Adult Households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deaton, Angus & Irish, Margaret, 1984. "Statistical models for zero expenditures in household budgets," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 59-80.
- Heien, Dale & Durham, Cathy, 1991. "A Test of the Habit Formation Hypothesis Using Household Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 189-199, May.
- Jones, Andrew M, 1989. "A Double-Hurdle Model of Cigarette Consumption," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(1), pages 23-39, Jan.-Mar..
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-844, September.
- Brian W. Gould, 1992. "At-Home Consumption of Cheese: A Purchase-Infrequency Model," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(2), pages 453-459.
- James R. Blaylock & W. Noel Blisard, 1992. "U.S. Cigarette Consumption: The Case of Low-Income Women," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(3), pages 698-705.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Gil, Jose Maria & Gracia, Azucena, 2001. "The demand for alcoholic beverages in Spain," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 71-83, October.
- Özdes, Aysel & Aktas, Erkan & Koc, Ali, 1999.
"Konsantre Meyve Suyu Talebinin “Tobit” Modeli Ile Analizi
[Analysis Of Concentrated Fruit Juice Demand Using The Tobit Model]," MPRA Paper 8649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eimear Leahy & Seán Lyons & Richard S. J. Tol, 2011. "Determinants of Vegetarianism and Meat Consumption Frequency in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 42(4), pages 407-436.
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Katranidis, Stelios D. & Velentzas, K., 2000.
"An error correction almost ideal demand system for meat in Greece,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(1), January.
- Karagiannis, G. & Katranidis, S. & Velentzas, K., 2000. "An error correction almost ideal demand system for meat in Greece," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 29-35, January.
- Moon, Wanki & Ward, Ronald W., 1999. "Effects Of Health Concerns And Consumer Characteristics On U.S. Meat Consumption," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21682, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kimhi, Ayal, 1996.
"Household Demand for Tobacco: Identifying Reasons for Non-Purchases,"
232693, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Center for Agricultural Economic Research.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 1996. "Household Demand for Tobacco: Identifying Reasons for Non-Purchases," Working Papers 232693, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Center for Agricultural Economic Research.
- Ward, Ronald W. & Moon, Wanki & Medina, Sara, 2001. "Measuring The Impact Of Generic Promotions Of U.S. Beef: An Application Of Double-Hurdle And Time Series Models," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 4(04).
- Bente Halvorsen & Runa Nesbakken, 2004. "Accounting for differences in choice opportunities in analyses of energy expenditure," Discussion Papers 400, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Durham, Catherine A. & Pardoe, Iain & Vega-H, Esteban, 2004. "A Methodology for Evaluating How Product Characteristics Impact Choice in Retail Settings with Many Zero Observations: An Application to Restaurant Wine Purchase," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(01), April.
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Gil, Jose Maria & Gracia, Azucena, 2001. "The demand for alcoholic beverages in Spain," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(1), October.
- Wim Verbeke & Ronald W. Ward & Jacques Viaene, 2000. "Probit analysis of fresh meat consumption in Belgium: Exploring BSE and television communication impact," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 215-234.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Park, Jaehong, 2002. "Impacts Of Advertising, Attitudes, Lifestyles, And Health On The Demand For U.S. Pork: A Micro-Level Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(01), April.
- Leahy, Eimear & Lyons, Seán & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "National Determinants of Vegetarianism," Papers WP341, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Justo Manrique & Helen H. Jensen, 2001. "Spanish Household Demand for Seafood," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 23-37.
- Murray Smith, 2003. "On dependency in double-hurdle models," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 581-595, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:45:y:1994:i:2:p:202-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.