Hurdle models of loan default
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark B. Stewart, 1983.
"On Least Squares Estimation when the Dependent Variable is Grouped,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 737-753.
- Stewart, Mark B, 1982. "On Least Squares Estimation when the Dependent Variable is Grouped," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 207, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Mark B. Stewart, 1982. "On Least Squares Estimation When the Dependent Variable is Grouped," Working Papers 539, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Dionne, Georges & Artis, Manuel & Guillen, Montserrat, 1996.
"Count data models for a credit scoring system,"
Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 303-325, September.
- Montserrat Guillen & Manuel Artis, 1994. "Count Data Models For A Credit Scoring System," Risk and Insurance 9407004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillen, Montserrat & Manuel Artis, 1994. "Count Data Models For A Credit Scoring System," Working Papers 021, Risk and Insurance Archive.
- Allen McDowell, 2003. "From the help desk: hurdle models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(2), pages 178-184, June.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-844, September.
- Jones, Andrew M & Yen, Steven T, 2000.
"A Box-Cox Double-Hurdle Model,"
University of Manchester, vol. 68(2), pages 203-221, March.
- Andrew Jones & Steven Yen, "undated". "A Box-Cox Double Hurdle Model," Discussion Papers 94/5, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Andrew Jones & Steven Yen, 1994. "A box-cox double hurdle model," IFS Working Papers W94/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Deaton, Angus & Irish, Margaret, 1984. "Statistical models for zero expenditures in household budgets," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 59-80.
- Jones, Andrew M, 1989. "A Double-Hurdle Model of Cigarette Consumption," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(1), pages 23-39, Jan.-Mar..
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2008.
"A double-hurdle approach to modelling tobacco consumption in Italy,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(19), pages 2463-2476.
- David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2007. "A Double-Hurdle Approach to Modelling Tobacco Consumption in Italy," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 29/2007, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Martinez-Espineira, Roberto, 2006.
"A Box-Cox Double-Hurdle model of wildlife valuation: The citizen's perspective,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 192-208, June.
- Roberto Martinez Espineira, 2004. "A Box-Cox double-hurdle model of wildlife valuation: the citizen’s perspective," Others 0410003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. Brau & M. Lippi Bruni & AM. Pinna, 2004. "Public vs private demand for covering long term care expenditures," Working Paper CRENoS 200408, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Richard Mussa, 2013.
"Rural--urban differences in parental spending on children's primary education in Malawi,"
Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(6), pages 789-811, December.
- Mussa, Richard, 2009. "Rural-urban differences in parental spending on children's primary education in Malawi," MPRA Paper 16090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Mussa, 2010. "Rural-Urban Differences in Parental Spending on Children’s Primary Education in Malawi," SALDRU Working Papers 49, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Peter Z. Schochet, 2013. "A Statistical Model for Misreported Binary Outcomes in Clustered RCTs of Education Interventions," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 38(5), pages 470-498, October.
- Jiang, Yuan & House, Lisa & Tejera, Christian & Percival, Susan S., 2015. "Consumption of Mushrooms: A double-hurdle Approach," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196902, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yaldız Hanedar, Elmas & Broccardo, Eleonora & Bazzana, Flavio, 2014.
"Collateral requirements of SMEs: The evidence from less-developed countries,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 106-121.
- Elmas Yaldiz Hanedar & Eleonora Broccardo & Flavio Bazzana, 2012. "Collateral Requirements of SMEs:The Evidence from Less–Developed Countries," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 12111, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- David Aristei & Federico Perali & Luca Pieroni, 2008.
"Cohort, age and time effects in alcohol consumption by Italian households: a double-hurdle approach,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 29-61, August.
- Davide Aristei & Federico Pierali & Luca Pieroni, 2007. "Cohort, Age and Time Effects in Alcohol Consumption by Italian Households: a Double-Hurdle Approach," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 30/2007, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Egemen İPEK, 2019. "An Empirical Study on Alcohol Participation and Consumption Decision in Turkey," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 27(41).
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Williams, Robert P. & Detre, Joshua D., 2009.
"Internet Access and Internet Purchasing Patterns of Farm Households,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 1-18, October.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Williams, Robert P. & Detre, Joshua D., 2009. "Internet Access and Internet Purchasing Patterns of Farm Households," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 240-257, October.
- Fabiosa, Jacinto F., 2006. "Growing Demand for Animal-Protein-Source Products in Indonesia: Trade Implications," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21417, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Carlin, Paul S. & Flood, Lennart, 1997. "Do children affect the labor supply of Swedish men? Time diary vs. survey data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 167-183, June.
- David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2009.
"Addiction, social interactions and gender differences in cigarette consumption,"
Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 245-272, August.
- David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2007. "Addiction, Social Interactions and Gender Differences in Cigarette Consumption," Working Papers 39/2007, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Federico Perali & David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2005. "Cohort analysis of alcohol consumption: a double hurdle approach," CHILD Working Papers wp09_05, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Diansheng Dong & Harry Kaiser, 2008. "Studying household purchasing and nonpurchasing behaviour for a frequently consumed commodity: two models," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(15), pages 1941-1951.
- Elmas Yaldiz Hanedar & Eleonora Broccardo & Flavio Bazzana, 2012. "Collateral Requirements of SMEs:The Evidence from Less–Developed Countries," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 0034, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Sergio Jimenez & José M. Labeaga, 1994. "Is it possible to reduce tobacco consumption via alcohol taxation?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(4), pages 231-241, July.
- Labeaga, Jose M., 1999. "A double-hurdle rational addiction model with heterogeneity: Estimating the demand for tobacco," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 49-72, November.
- Edoardo Di Porto, 2009. "Audit, tax compliance and undeclared work: an empirical analysis," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 94, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- M. Burton & M. Tomlinson & T. Young, 1994. "Consumers‘ Decisions Whether Or Not To Purchase Meat: A Double Hurdle Analysis Of Single Adult Households," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 202-212, May.
More about this item
Keywordsdouble hurdle model; credit scoring; loan default;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jorsoc:v:56:y:2005:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.