Household Demand for Tobacco: Identifying Reasons for Non-Purchases
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1994:i:36:p:06 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1994:i:36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blundell, Richard & Ham, John & Meghir, Costas, 1987. "Unemployment and Female Labour Supply," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(388a), pages 44-64, Supplemen.
- M. Burton & M. Tomlinson & T. Young, 1994. "Consumers‘ Decisions Whether Or Not To Purchase Meat: A Double Hurdle Analysis Of Single Adult Households," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 202-212, May.
- Guy Lacroix & Pierre Frechette, 1994.
"A Microeconomic Model of Female Labour Supply in the Presence of Unemployment and Underemployment,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 36, pages 113-131.
- Lacroix, G. & Frechette, P., 1992. "A Microeconomic Model of Female Labor Supply in the Presence of Unemployment and Underemployment," Papers 9210, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Noel Blisard & James Blaylock, 1993. "Distinguishing between Market Participation and Infrequency of Purchase Models of Butter Demand," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(2), pages 314-320.
- Jones, Andrew M, 1989. "A Double-Hurdle Model of Cigarette Consumption," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(1), pages 23-39, Jan.-Mar..
- Kay, J. A. & Keen, M. J. & Morris, C. N., 1984. "Estimating consumption from expenditure data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 169-181.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:huaewp:232693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caehuil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.