Modeling U.S. Butter Consumption with Zero Observations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewis, Tracy R. & Feenstra, Robert & Ware, Roger, 1989.
"Eliminating price supports : A political economy perspective,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 159-185, November.
- Lewis, T.R. & Ware, R. & Feenstra, R., 1988. "Eliminating Price Supports: A Political Economy Perspective," Papers 319, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Weymark, John A, 1987. "Comparative Static Properties of Optimal Nonlinear Income Taxes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1165-1185, September.
- Wu, JunJie & Mapp, Harry P. & Bernardo, Daniel J., 1994. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Impact of Water Quality Policies on Irrigation Investment and Crop Choice Decisions," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 506-525, December.
- Wu, JunJie & Mapp, Harry P., Jr. & Bernardo, Daniel J., 1994. "A Dynamic Analysis Of The Impact Of Water Quality Policies On Irrigation Investment And Crop Choice Decisions," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
- Partha Dasgupta & Peter Hammond & Eric Maskin, 1979. "The Implementation of Social Choice Rules: Some General Results on Incentive Compatibility," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 185-216.
- Guesnerie, Roger & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1984. "A complete solution to a class of principal-agent problems with an application to the control of a self-managed firm," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 329-369, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Crowley & John Eakins & Declan Jordan, 2012. "Participation,Expenditure and Regressivity in the Irish Lottery:Evidence from Irish Household Budget Survey 2004/2005," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 43(2), pages 199-225.
- Eakins, John, 2016.
"An application of the double hurdle model to petrol and diesel household expenditures in Ireland,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 84-93.
- John Eakins, 2014. "An Application of the Double Hurdle Model to Petrol and Diesel Household Expenditures in Ireland," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 145, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Gil, Jose Maria & Gracia, Azucena, 2001. "The demand for alcoholic beverages in Spain," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 71-83, October.
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Gil, Jose Maria & Gracia, Azucena, 2001. "The demand for alcoholic beverages in Spain," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(1), October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:863. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .