Spending on Alcohol: Evidence from the Family Expenditure Survey 1970-1983
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lyon, Andrew B & Schwab, Robert M, 1995.
"Consumption Taxes in a Life-Cycle Framework: Are Sin Taxes Regressive?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 77(3), pages 389-406, August.
- Andrew B. Lyon & Robert M. Schwab, 1991. "Consumption Taxes in a Life-Cycle Framework: Are Sin Taxes Regressive?," NBER Working Papers 3932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petr Janský, 2014.
"Consumer Demand System Estimation and Value Added Tax Reforms in the Czech Republic,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 64(3), pages 246-273, June.
- Petr Jansky, 2013. "Consumer Demand System Estimation and Value Added Tax Reforms in the Czech Republic," IFS Working Papers W13/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Petr Jansky, 2014. "Consumer Demand System Estimation and Value Added Tax Reforms in the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2014/07, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2014.
- Fousekis, Panos & Lazaridis, Panagiotis, 2001. "Food Expenditure Patterns of the Urban and the Rural Households in Greece. A Kernel Regression Analysis," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(1), January.
- Tite Ehuitché Beke, 2017. "Analysis of Substitute Products in the Demand for Food Products in Côte d'Ivoire," Research Papers RP_330, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Diansheng Dong & Chanjin Chung & Harry Kaiser, 2004. "Modelling milk purchasing behaviour with a panel data double-hurdle model," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(8), pages 769-779.
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Gil, Jose Maria & Gracia, Azucena, 2001. "The demand for alcoholic beverages in Spain," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(1), October.
- Gould, Brian W. & Dong, Diansheng, 2004.
"Product Quality And The Demand For Food: The Case Of Urban China,"
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO
20010, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dong, Diansheng & Gould, Brian W., 2007. "Product Quality and the Demand for Food: The Case of Urban China," China's Agricultural Trade: Issues and Prospects Symposium, July 2007, Beijing, China 55030, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Luca Piccoli, 2008. "The passive drinking effect: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers halshs-00586686, HAL.
- Gong, Xiaodong & van Soest, Arthur & Zhang, Ping, 2000.
"Sexual Bias and Household Consumption: A Semiparametric Analysis of Engel Curves in Rural China,"
IZA Discussion Papers
212, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gong, X. & van Soest, A.H.O. & Zhang, P., 2000. "Sexual Bias and Household Consumption : A Semiparametic Analysis of Engel curves in Rural China," Discussion Paper 2000-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:bla:ausecr:v:50:y:2017:i:4:p:398-411 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garcia-Diaz Rocio, 2012. "Demand-Based Cost-of-Children Estimates and Child Poverty," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-32, January.
- José M. Labeaga & Ángel López Nicolás, 1993. "Tax simulations for Spain with a flexible demand system," Economics Working Papers 38, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1409-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Hisham S. El-Osta, 2010. "Inequality decomposition of farm family living expenditures and the role of the life cycle," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 70(2), pages 245-266, August.
- Teodora Boneva, 2013. "Neighbourhood Effects in Consumption: Evidence from Disaggregated Consumption Data," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1328, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:100:y:1990:i:402:p:808-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.