Microeconometric Models of Infrequently Purchased Goods: An Application to Household Pork Consumption
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Bernard & Joachim Wagner, 1997. "Exports and success in German manufacturing," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(1), pages 134-157, March.
- Ebling, Günther & Janz, Norbert, 1999. "Export and innovation activities in the German service sector: empirical evidence at the firm level," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-53, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Baldwin, Richard, 1988. "Hyteresis in Import Prices: The Beachhead Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 773-785, September.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen, 2004. "Why Some Firms Export," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(2), pages 561-569, May.
- Andrew Bernard & Joachim Wagner, 2001. "Export entry and exit by German firms," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 137(1), pages 105-123, March.
- Licht, Georg & Harhoff, Dietmar, 1993. "Das Mannheimer Innovationspanel," ZEW Discussion Papers 93-21, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bo E. Honoré & Ekaterini Kyriazidou, 2000. "Panel Data Discrete Choice Models with Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 839-874, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bpj:rmeecf:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:12:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Williams, Robert P. & Detre, Joshua D., 2009.
"Internet Access and Internet Purchasing Patterns of Farm Households,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 240-257, October.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Williams, Robert P. & Detre, Joshua D., 2009. "Internet Access and Internet Purchasing Patterns of Farm Households," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 38(2), October.
- Kuntner, Tobias & Teichert, Thorsten, 2017. "Price Promotions: Enablers or Obstacles for Brand-Led Innovation Adoption – A Double-Hurdle Approach," EconStor Preprints 157297, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2008.
"A double-hurdle approach to modelling tobacco consumption in Italy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(19), pages 2463-2476.
- David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2007. "A Double-Hurdle Approach to Modelling Tobacco Consumption in Italy," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 29/2007, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Gil, Jose Maria & Gracia, Azucena, 2001. "The demand for alcoholic beverages in Spain," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 71-83, October.
- Kuuluvainen, Jari & Karppinen, Heimo & Hänninen, Harri & Uusivuori, Jussi, 2014. "Effects of gender and length of land tenure on timber supply in Finland," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 363-379.
- Carol Newman & Maeve Henchion & Alan Matthews, 2003.
"A double-hurdle model of Irish household expenditure on prepared meals,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 1053-1061.
- Carol Newman & Maeve Henchion & Alan Matthews, 2001. "A Double-Hurdle Model of Irish Household Expenditure on Prepared Meals," Trinity Economics Papers 200119, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Mussa, Richard, 2014. "Extending the Oaxaca-Blinder Decomposition to the Independent Double Hurdle Model: With Application to Parental Spending on Education in Malawi," MPRA Paper 60740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Gil, Jose Maria & Gracia, Azucena, 2001. "The demand for alcoholic beverages in Spain," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(1), October.
- Liu, Haiyan & Wahl, Thomas I. & Seale, James L. & Bai, Junfei, 2015.
"Household composition, income, and food-away-from-home expenditure in urban China,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 97-103.
- Bai, Junfei & Liu, Haiyan & Wahl, Thomas & Seale, James L. Jr. & Zhang, Caiping, 2015. "Household composition, income, and food-away-from-home expenditure in urban China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212050, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Liu, Haiyan & Wahl, Thomas I. & Seale, James L., Jr. & Bai, Junfei, 2012. "Household Composition and Food Away From Home Expenditures in Urban China," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 131057, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:21:y:1996:i:4:p:513-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .