Economic and Demographic Factors in U.S. Alcohol Demand: A Growth-Accounting Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Nelson, J.P., 1995. "Economic and Demographic Factors in U.S. Alcohol Demand : A Growth-Accounting Analysis," Papers 11-95-4, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Purcell, Wayne D. & Mundy, Karen, 2003. "Role Of Demand In Production Investment Decisions: The Case Of The Virginia Wine Industry," Report Papers 14838, Virginia Tech, Rural Economic Analysis Program (REAP).
- repec:spr:hecrev:v:2:y:2014:i:1:p:1-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farrell, Susan & Manning, Willard G. & Finch, Michael D., 2003. "Alcohol dependence and the price of alcoholic beverages," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 117-147, January.
- Adrian R. Fleissig, 2016. "Changing Trends in U.S. Alcohol Demand," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 44(3), pages 263-276, September.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:2:y:2014:i:1:p:1-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Preety Srivastava & Keith R. McLaren & Michael Wohlgenant & Xueyan Zhao, 2014. "Econometric Modelling of Price Response by Alcohol Types to Inform Alcohol Tax Policies," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Nelson, Jon P., 2001. "Alcohol Advertising and Advertising Bans: A Survey of Research Methods, Results, and Policy Implications," Working Papers 7-01-2, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Economics.
- French, Michael Thomas & BrownTaylor, Didra & Bluthenthal, Ricky Neville, 2006. "Price elasticity of demand for malt liquor beer: Findings from a US pilot study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(9), pages 2101-2111, May.
More about this item
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:22:y:1997:i:1:p:83-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .