Beer and the business cycle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Clements & Wana Yang & Simon Zheng, 1997. "Is utility additive? The case of alcohol," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(9), pages 1163-1167.
- Gregory, Allan W, 1994.
"Testing for Cointegration in Linear Quadratic Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 12(3), pages 347-360, July.
- Allan W. Gregory, 1991. "Testing for Cointegration in Linear Quadratic Models," Working Paper 811, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Ruhm, Christopher J., 1995. "Economic conditions and alcohol problems," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 583-603, December.
- David Blake & Angelika Nied, 1997. "The demand for alcohol in the United Kingdom," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1655-1672.
- Nelson, Jon P, 1997.
"Economic and Demographic Factors in U.S. Alcohol Demand: A Growth-Accounting Analysis,"
Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 83-102.
- Nelson, J.P., 1995. "Economic and Demographic Factors in U.S. Alcohol Demand : A Growth-Accounting Analysis," Papers 11-95-4, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomson Ogwang & Danny Cho, 2009. "Economic determinants of the consumption of alcoholic beverages in Canada: a panel data analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 599-613, December.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:57:y:2019:i:1:p:584-599 is not listed on IDEAS
- K. A. Al Mamun & H. K. Nath, 2005. "Export-led growth in Bangladesh: a time series analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 361-364.
- Toro-Gonzalez, Daniel & McCluskey, Jill J. & Mittelhammer, Ron, 2014.
"Beer Snobs Do Exist: Estimation of Beer Demand by Type,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(2), pages 1-14.
- Toro-González, Daniel & McCluskey, Jill J. & Mittelhammer, Ron C., 2014. "Beer Snobs do Exist: Estimation of Beer Demand by Type," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169787, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Don Freeman, 2009. "Beer in Good Times and Bad: A U.S. State-Level Analysis of Economic Conditions and Alcohol Consumption," Working Papers 0906, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:8:y:2001:i:1:p:51-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.