Advertising in demand systems for alcoholic drinks and tobacco: A comparative study
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gordon Anderson & Richard Blundell, 1983. "Testing Restrictions in a Flexible Dynamic Demand System: An Application to Consumers' Expenditure in Canada," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(3), pages 397-410.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-26, June.
- Italianer, Alexander, 1985. "A small-sample correction for the likelihood ratio test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 315-317.
- K.W. Clements & E.A. Selvanathan, 1987.
"The Rotterdam Demand Model and Its Application in Marketing,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
87-16, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth W. Clements & E. Antony Selvanathan, 1988. "The Rotterdam Demand Model and its Application in Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(1), pages 60-75.
- Duffy, Martyn, 1991. "Advertising and the Consumption of Tobacco and Alcoholic Drink: A System-Wide Analysis," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 38(4), pages 369-85, November.
- Jones, Andrew M, 1989. "A Systems Approach to the Demand for Alcohol and Tobacco," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 85-105, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:17:y:1995:i:6:p:557-577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.