Demographic shift, relative costs and the allocation of local public consumption in Norway
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dunne, John Paul & Pashardes, Panos & Smith, Ronald P, 1984. "Needs, Costs and Bureaucracy: The Allocation of Public Consumption in the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 1-15, March.
- Steven Craig & Robert P. Inman, 1986.
"Education, Welfare and the "New" Federalism: State Budgeting in a Federalist Public Economy,"
NBER Chapters,in: Studies in State and Local Public Finance, pages 187-228
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven G. Craig & Robert P. Inman, 1985. "Education, Welfare, and the "New" Federalism: State Budgeting in a Federalist Public Economy," NBER Working Papers 1562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deaton, Angus, 1986. "Demand analysis," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 30, pages 1767-1839 Elsevier.
- Ehrenberg, Ronald G, 1973. "The Demand for State and Local Government Employees," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 366-379, June.
- Gordon Anderson & Richard Blundell, 1983. "Testing Restrictions in a Flexible Dynamic Demand System: An Application to Consumers' Expenditure in Canada," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(3), pages 397-410.
- Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1987. "The economics of the local public sector," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 11, pages 571-645 Elsevier.
- J Rattsø, 1989.
"Local government allocation of labour and the grant system: an applied model analysis of local government behaviour in Norway,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(3), pages 273-284, June.
- J RattsÃ¸, 1989. "Local Government Allocation of Labour and the Grant System: An Applied Model Analysis of Local Government Behaviour in Norway," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 7(3), pages 273-284, September.
- Dunne, J. P. & Smith, R. P., 1983. "The allocative efficiency of government expenditure: Some comparative tests," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 381-394, January.
- Renaud, Paul S. A. & van Winden, Frans A. A. M., 1991. "Behavior and budgetary autonomy of local governments : A multi-level model applied to the Netherlands," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 547-577, November.
- Borge, Lars-Erik & Rattso, Jorn & Sorensen, Rune, 1995. "Local Government Service Production: The Politics of Allocative Sluggishness," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 82(1-2), pages 135-157, January.
- Blanciforti, Laura & Green, Richard, 1983. "An Almost Ideal Demand System Incorporating Habits: An Analysis of Expenditures on Food and Aggregate Commodity Groups," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 511-515, August.
- Deacon, Robert T, 1978. "A Demand Model for the Local Public Sector," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 184-192, May.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-1426, November.
- R R Barnett, 1986. "Local authority expenditure reactions to losses in grant aid: the case of the metropolitan district councils," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 4(2), pages 131-143, April.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:25:y:1995:i:6:p:705-726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .