Demographic shift, relative costs and the allocation of local public consumption in Norway
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dunne, J. P. & Smith, R. P., 1983. "The allocative efficiency of government expenditure: Some comparative tests," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 381-394, January.
- Steven Craig & Robert P. Inman, 1986.
"Education, Welfare and the "New" Federalism: State Budgeting in a Federalist Public Economy,"
NBER Chapters,in: Studies in State and Local Public Finance, pages 187-228
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven G. Craig & Robert P. Inman, 1985. "Education, Welfare, and the "New" Federalism: State Budgeting in a Federalist Public Economy," NBER Working Papers 1562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dunne, John Paul & Pashardes, Panos & Smith, Ronald P, 1984. "Needs, Costs and Bureaucracy: The Allocation of Public Consumption in the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 1-15, March.
- Renaud, Paul S. A. & van Winden, Frans A. A. M., 1991. "Behavior and budgetary autonomy of local governments : A multi-level model applied to the Netherlands," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 547-577, November.
- Borge, Lars-Erik & Rattso, Jorn & Sorensen, Rune, 1995. "Local Government Service Production: The Politics of Allocative Sluggishness," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 82(1-2), pages 135-157, January.
- Blanciforti, Laura & Green, Richard, 1983. "An Almost Ideal Demand System Incorporating Habits: An Analysis of Expenditures on Food and Aggregate Commodity Groups," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 511-515, August.
- Deacon, Robert T, 1978. "A Demand Model for the Local Public Sector," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 184-192, May.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-1426, November.
- Deaton, Angus, 1986. "Demand analysis," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 30, pages 1767-1839 Elsevier.
- Ehrenberg, Ronald G, 1973. "The Demand for State and Local Government Employees," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 366-379, June.
- R R Barnett, 1986. "Local authority expenditure reactions to losses in grant aid: the case of the metropolitan district councils," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 4(2), pages 131-143, April.
- J RattsÃ¸, 1989. "Local Government Allocation of Labour and the Grant System: An Applied Model Analysis of Local Government Behaviour in Norway," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 7(3), pages 273-284, September.
- J Rattsø, 1989. "Local government allocation of labour and the grant system: an applied model analysis of local government behaviour in Norway," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(3), pages 273-284, June.
- Gordon Anderson & Richard Blundell, 1983. "Testing Restrictions in a Flexible Dynamic Demand System: An Application to Consumers' Expenditure in Canada," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(3), pages 397-410.
- Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1987. "The economics of the local public sector," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 11, pages 571-645 Elsevier.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:25:y:1995:i:6:p:705-726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.