Demographic shift, relative costs and the allocation of local public consumption in Norway
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dunne, John Paul & Pashardes, Panos & Smith, Ronald P, 1984. "Needs, Costs and Bureaucracy: The Allocation of Public Consumption in the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 1-15, March.
- Steven G. Craig & Robert P. Inman, 1985.
"Education, Welfare, and the "New" Federalism: State Budgeting in a Federalist Public Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
1562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Craig & Robert P. Inman, 1986. "Education, Welfare and the "New" Federalism: State Budgeting in a Federalist Public Economy," NBER Chapters, in: Studies in State and Local Public Finance, pages 187-228 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deacon, Robert T, 1978. "A Demand Model for the Local Public Sector," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 184-92, May.
- Renaud, Paul S. A. & van Winden, Frans A. A. M., 1991. "Behavior and budgetary autonomy of local governments : A multi-level model applied to the Netherlands," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 547-577, November.
- J RattsÃ¸, 1989.
"Local Government Allocation of Labour and the Grant System: An Applied Model Analysis of Local Government Behaviour in Norway,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 7(3), pages 273-284, September.
- J Rattsø, 1989. "Local government allocation of labour and the grant system: an applied model analysis of local government behaviour in Norway," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(3), pages 273-284, June.
- Borge, Lars-Erik & Rattso, Jorn & Sorensen, Rune, 1995. "Local Government Service Production: The Politics of Allocative Sluggishness," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 82(1-2), pages 135-57, January.
- Ehrenberg, Ronald G, 1973. "The Demand for State and Local Government Employees," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 366-79, June.
- Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1987. "The economics of the local public sector," Handbook of Public Economics, in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 11, pages 571-645 Elsevier.
- Gordon Anderson & Richard Blundell, 1983. "Testing Restrictions in a Flexible Dynamic Demand System: An Application to Consumers' Expenditure in Canada," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(3), pages 397-410.
- Dunne, J. P. & Smith, R. P., 1983. "The allocative efficiency of government expenditure: Some comparative tests," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 381-394, January.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-26, November.
- Blanciforti, Laura & Green, Richard, 1983. "An Almost Ideal Demand System Incorporating Habits: An Analysis of Expenditures on Food and Aggregate Commodity Groups," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 511-15, August.
- Deaton, Angus, 1986. "Demand analysis," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 30, pages 1767-1839 Elsevier.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-26, June.
- R R Barnett, 1986. "Local authority expenditure reactions to losses in grant aid: the case of the metropolitan district councils," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 4(2), pages 131-143, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:25:y:1995:i:6:p:705-726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.