A small-sample correction for the likelihood ratio test
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric A. Hanushek, 1979. "Conceptual and Empirical Issues in the Estimation of Educational Production Functions," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(3), pages 351-388.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1981.
"Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 781-793, May.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1980. "Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses," Working Papers 378, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Summers, Anita A & Wolfe, Barbara L, 1977. "Do Schools Make a Difference?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 639-652, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad, Andrew & Ngeleza, Guyslain K., 2009. "European Union preferential trade agreements with developing countries and their impact on Colombian and Kenyan carnation exports to the United Kingdom:," IFPRI discussion papers 862, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2002.
"Simulation based finite and large sample tests in multivariate regressions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 303-322, December.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf, 2000. "Simulation Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-15, CIRANO.
- Dufour, J.M. & Khalaf, L., 2000. "Simulation-Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-10, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda, 2000. "Simulation-Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-10, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dhar, Tirtha & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Gould, Brian W., 2002.
"An Empirical Assessment of Endogeneity Issues in Demand Analysis for Differentiated Products,"
201561, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Tirtha Pratim Dhar & Jean-Paul Chavas & Brian W. Gould, 2002. "An Empirical Assessment of Endogeneity Issues In Demand Analysis for Differentiated Products," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 066, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Dhar, Tirtha Pratim & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Gould, Brian W., 2002. "An Empirical Assessment of Endogeneity Issues In Demand Analysis for Differentiated Products," Research Reports 25227, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Keuzenkamp, Hugo A. & Barten, Anton P., 1995. "Rejection without falsification on the history of testing the homogeneity condition in the theory of consumer demand," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 103-127, May.
- Eales, James S. & Henderson, Jason R., 2000. "The Impact Of Negativity On Separability Testing," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21817, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Andrew Muhammad & Terrill R. Hanson, 2009. "The importance of product cut and form when estimating fish demand: the case of U.S. Catfish," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 480-499.
- Njonou, Rabelais Yankam & Frahan, Bruno Henry de & Surry, Yves R., 2002. "Testing Separability for Common Wheat Qualities in French Import Demand Market Using Aids and Rotterdam Demand Models," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24921, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yeboah, Osei & Naanwaab, Cephas B. & Otchere, Richmond, 2016. "Mandatory Country of Origin Labeling Induced Structural Change of U.S. Meat Products," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229792, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Coulibaly, Jeanne Y., 2013. "Do Source and Quality matter in the Demand for Imported Rice in Côte d’Ivoire?," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161266, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Cranfield, J. A. L. & Pellow, Scott, 2004. "The role of global vs. local negativity in functional form selection: an application to Canadian consumer demands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 345-360, March.
- Barten, A.P. & Mcaleer, M., 1991.
"Comparing The Empirical Perfomance Of Alternative Demand Systems,"
9002a, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Barten, A.P. & McAleer, M., 1991. "Comparing the Empirical Performance of Alternative Demand Systems," Papers 9102, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Barten, A.P. & McAleer, M., 1991. "Comparing the Empirical Performance of Alternative Demand Systems," Discussion Paper 1991-2, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cranfield, John A.L., 2005. "Demands for Food Products Across the Development Spectrum: Application of a Rank Four Demand System," Working Papers 34111, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Barten, Anton P., 2003. "On the Empirical Content of Demand Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35.
- Duffy, Martyn, 1995. "Advertising in demand systems for alcoholic drinks and tobacco: A comparative study," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 557-577, December.
- Jeffrey J. Reimer & Thomas W. Hertel, 2010. "Nonhomothetic Preferences and International Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 408-425, May.
- Peter Simmons & Yuan Yuan Xie, 2012. "Should I Stay or Should I Go? Intra-province Migration in Guangdong," Discussion Papers 12/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Duffy, Martyn, 2003. "On the estimation of an advertising-augmented, cointegrating demand system," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 181-206, January.
- Resende Filho, Moises de Andrade & Buhr, Brian L., 2008. "Sobre O Valor Econômico Do Sistema De Identificação Animal Dos Eua (Nais): Notícias A Respeito Do Mau Da Vaca Louca Afetam O Consumo De Carnes?," 46th Congress, July 20-23, 2008, Rio Branco, Acre, Brasil 112719, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:19:y:1985:i:4:p:315-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .