The Demand for Home-Produced and Impoted Alcoholic Beverages in Cyprus: The Aids Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas Andrikopoulos & John Loizides, 2000. "The demand for home-produced and imported alcoholic beverages in Cyprus: the AIDS approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(9), pages 1111-1119.
- Andrikopoulos, A.A. & Loizides, J., 1997. "The Demand for Home-Produced and Impoted Alcoholic Beverages in Cyprus: The Aids Approach," DEOS Working Papers 97-10, Athens University of Economics and Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omura, Makiko, 2014. "The Effects of Tax Policy on Alcoholic Beverage Trends and Alcohol Demand in Japan," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170487, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsTRADE ; ALCOHOL;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:athebu:97-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/auebugr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .