The Demand for Home-Produced and Impoted Alcoholic Beverages in Cyprus: The Aids Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas Andrikopoulos & John Loizides, 2000. "The demand for home-produced and imported alcoholic beverages in Cyprus: the AIDS approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(9), pages 1111-1119.
- Andrikopoulos, A.A. & Loizides, J., 1997. "The Demand for Home-Produced and Impoted Alcoholic Beverages in Cyprus: The Aids Approach," DEOS Working Papers 97-10, Athens University of Economics and Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clements, Kenneth W & Johnson, Lester W, 1983.
"The Demand for Beer, Wine, and Spirits: A Systemwide Analysis,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 273-304, July.
- K.W. Clements & L.W. Johnson, 1982. "The Demand for Beer, Wine and Spirits: A system-wide analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 82-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- McGuinness, Tony, 1980. "An Econometric Analysis of Total Demand for Alcoholic Beverages in the U.K., 1956-75," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 85-109, September.
- BARTEN, Anton P., 1969. "Maximum likelihood estimation of a complete system of demand equations," CORE Discussion Papers RP 34, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Barten, A. P., 1969. "Maximum likelihood estimation of a complete system of demand equations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 7-73.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Darrough, Masako N & Diewert, W E, 1977. "Flexible Functional Forms and Expenditure Distributions: An Application to Canadian Consumer Demand Functions," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(3), pages 651-675, October.
- Hogarty, Thomas F & Elzinga, Kenneth G, 1972. "The Demand for Beer," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(2), pages 195-198, May.
- Mung, Malcolm, 1988. "A system wide approach to forecast the demand for business toll services," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 535-544.
- Andreas Andrikopoulos & James Brox & Emanuel Carvalho, 1997. "The demand for domestic and imported alcoholic beverages in Ontario, Canada: a dynamic simultaneous equation approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(7), pages 945-953.
- Johnson, James A & Oksanen, Ernest H, 1977. "Estimation of Demand for Alcoholic Beverages in Canada from Pooled Time Series and Cross Sections," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(1), pages 113-118, February.
- Diewert, W E, 1971. "An Application of the Shephard Duality Theorem: A Generalized Leontief Production Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 481-507, May-June.
- Hirofumi Uzawa, 1962. "Production Functions with Constant Elasticities of Substitution," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 291-299.
- E.A. Selvanathan, 1988. "Alcohol Consumption in the U.K. 1955-1985: A system-wide analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 88-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Pollak, Robert A, 1970. "Habit Formation and Dynamic Demand Functions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(4), pages 745-763, Part I Ju.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omura, Makiko, 2014. "The Effects of Tax Policy on Alcoholic Beverage Trends and Alcohol Demand in Japan," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170487, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Murali Adhikari & Laxmi Paudel & Krishna Paudel & Jack Houston & James Bukenya, 2007. "Impact of low carbohydrate information on vegetable demands in the United States," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(13), pages 939-944.
More about this item
KeywordsTRADE ; ALCOHOL;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:athebu:97-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/auebugr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.