Import Demand For Disaggregated Fresh Fruits In Japan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Seale, James L., 2002. "Import Demand for Disaggregated Fresh Fruits in Japan," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(03), pages 585-602, December.
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Seale, James L., Jr., 2002. "Import Demand for Disaggregated Fresh Fruits in Japan," Technical Papers 15639, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laitinen, Kenneth, 1978. "Why is demand homogeneity so often rejected?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 187-191.
- Jonq-Ying Lee & James L. Seale & Pattana A. Jierwiriyapant, 1990. "Do trade agreements help US exports? A study of the Japanese citrus industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(5), pages 505-514.
- Clements, Kenneth W & Selvanathan, Antony & Selvanathan, Saroja, 1996. "Applied Demand Analysis: A Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(216), pages 63-81, March.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Sparks, Amy L. & Buxton, Boyd M., 1992. "A Rotterdam Application To International Trade In Fresh Apples: A Differential Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Meisner, James F., 1979. "The sad fate of the asymptotic Slutsky symmetry test for large systems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 231-233.
- Buse, A., 1979. "Goodness-of-fit in the seemingly unrelated regressions model : A generalization," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 109-113, April.
- K.W. Clements & E.A. Selvanathan, 1986. "Alcohol Consumption," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 86-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad, Andrew & Ngeleza, Guyslain K., 2009. "European Union preferential trade agreements with developing countries and their impact on Colombian and Kenyan carnation exports to the United Kingdom:," IFPRI discussion papers 862, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Seale, James L. Jr. & Zhang, Lisha & Traboulsi, Mohamad R., 2013. "Domestic and Foreign Sources of U.S. Demand for Fresh Vegetables and Fruits," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150769, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Catherine Durham & James Eales, 2010.
"Demand elasticities for fresh fruit at the retail level,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(11), pages 1345-1354.
- Durham, Catherine A. & Eales, James S., 2006. "Demand Elasticities for Fresh Fruit at the Retail Level," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21099, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Acharya, Ram N. & Schmitz, Troy G., 2004. "A System-Wide Approach For Analyzing The Effect Of Exchange Rates On Fresh Apple Import Demand," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20219, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Dembele, Assa S. & Weatherspoon, Lorraine J. & Coleman, Marcus A. & Oehmke, James F., 2012. "Price and Expenditure Elasticities for Vegetables in an Urban Food Desert," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 123392, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nzaku, Kilungu & Houston, Jack E. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg, 2012. "A Dynamic Application of the AIDS Model to Import Demand for Tropical Fresh Fruits in the USA," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126721, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Baldwin, Katherine L. & Jones, Keithly G., 2012. "U.S. Citrus Import Demand: Seasonality and Substitution," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119741, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Nzaku, Kilungu & Houston, Jack E., 2009. "Analysis of U.S. Demand for Fresh Tropical Fruit and Vegetable Imports," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46850, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Asci, Serhat & Seale, James L. & Onel, Gulcan & VanSickle, John J., 2016. "U.S. and Mexican Tomatoes: Perceptions and Implications of the Renegotiated Suspension Agreement," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(1), January.
- Nzaku, Kilungu & Houston, Jack E., 2009. "Dynamic Estimation of U.S. Demand for Fresh Vegetable Imports," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 52209, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Walters, Lurleen M. & Jones, Keithly G., 2016. "Caribbean Food Import Demand: An Application of the CBS Differential Demand System," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(2), July.
- Nogueira, Lia & Chouinard, Hayley H., 2006. "The Effects of Reducing Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) Barriers to Trade on the Washington State Apple Industry," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21433, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nzaku, Kilungu & Houston, Jack E. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg, . "Analysis of U.S. Demand for Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Imports," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia.
- Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali & Hussain, Tanveer, 2011. "Import elasticity of tea: a case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 34793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feleke, Shiferaw T. & Liu, Hongyan, 2005. "Aggregate Demand for Imported Whole Milk in Spain: Implications for the European Union (EU)," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 36(02), July.
- Valdez-Lafarga, Octavio & Schmitz, Troy, 2016. "A Country-Differentiated Import Demand Model for Fresh Tomatoes in the United States: an Estimation of Price and Income Elasticities for 1991 through 2014," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235807, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAlmost Ideal Demand System; consumer demand; fruit; import demand; Japan; Rotterdam; Demand and Price Analysis; C3; F1; Q0;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.