Import elasticity of tea: a case of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dipendra Sinha, 1997. "An aggregate import demand function for Pakistan," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(1), pages 114-114, March.
- Bergtold, Jason S. & Akobundu, Eberechukwu & Peterson, Everett B., 2004.
"The FAST Method: Estimating Unconditional Demand Elasticities for Processed Foods in the Presence of Fixed Effects,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), August.
- Bergtold, Jason S. & Akobundu, Eberechukwu & Peterson, Everett B., 2003. "The Fast Method: Estimating Unconditional Demand Elasticities For Processed Food In The Presence Of Fixed Effects," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21893, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sarmad, Khwaja, 1989. "The determinants of import demand in Pakistan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(10), pages 1619-1625, October.
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Seale, James L., Jr., 2002.
"Import Demand For Disaggregated Fresh Fruits In Japan,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(03), December.
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Seale, James L., 2002. "Import Demand for Disaggregated Fresh Fruits in Japan," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(03), pages 585-602, December.
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Seale, James L., Jr., 2002. "Import Demand for Disaggregated Fresh Fruits in Japan," Technical Papers 15639, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
More about this item
KeywordsImports; Pakistan; Tea; International Trade;
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .