Food and Cross-Country Income Comparisons
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seale, James & Regmi, Anita & Bernstein, Jason, 2003.
"International Evidence on Food Consumption Patterns,"
184321, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Regmi, Anita & Bernstein, Jason, 2003. "International Evidence On Food Consumption Patterns," Technical Bulletins 33580, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- William D. Nordhaus & James Tobin, 1973.
"Is Growth Obsolete?,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Economic and Social Performance, pages 509-564
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chung, Ching-Fan & Lopez, Elena, 1988. "A regional analysis of food consumption in Spain," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 209-213.
- Barten, Anton P, 1993. "Consumer Allocation Models: Choice of Functional Form," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 129-158.
- Theil, Henri & Finke, Renate, 1984. "A time series analysis of a demand system based on cross-country coefficient estimates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 245-250.
- Aasness, Jorgen & Rodseth, Asbjorn, 1983. "Engel curves and systems of demand functions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 95-121, January.
- Izan, Haji Y. & Clements, Kenneth W., 1979. "A cross-cross-section analysis of consumption patterns," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 83-86.
- Musgrove, Philip, 1985. "Household Food Consumption in the Dominican Republic: Effects of Income, Price, and Family Size," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(1), pages 83-101, October.
- Blanciforti, Laura & Green, Richard, 1983. "An Almost Ideal Demand System Incorporating Habits: An Analysis of Expenditures on Food and Aggregate Commodity Groups," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 511-515, August.
- Finke, Renate & Flood, Lennart R. & Theil, Henri, 1984. "Maximum likelihood and instrumental variable estimation of a consumer demand system for Japan and Sweden," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 13-19.
- Clements, Kenneth W & Selvanathan, Antony & Selvanathan, Saroja, 1996. "Applied Demand Analysis: A Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(216), pages 63-81, March.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
- Bruce W. Hamilton, 2001. "Using Engel's Law to Estimate CPI Bias," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 619-630, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:03-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .