An analysis of Greek wood and wood product imports: Evidence from the linear quadratic aids
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michelini, Claudio, 1999. "The estimation of a rank 3 demand system with demographic demand shifters from quasi-unit record data of household consumption," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 17-24, October.
- Kangas, Kari & Niskanen, Anssi, 2003. "Trade in forest products between European Union and the Central and Eastern European access candidates," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 297-304, September.
- Banks, James & Blundell, Richard & Lewbel, Arthur, 1996.
"Tax Reform and Welfare Measurement: Do We Need Demand System Estimation?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(438), pages 1227-1241, September.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1994. "Tax reform and welfare measurement: do we need demand system estimation?," IFS Working Papers W94/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Toshinobu Matsuda, 2006. "Linear approximations to the quadratic almost ideal demand system," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 663-675, September.
- West, Sarah E. & Williams, R.C.Roberton III, 2004.
"Estimates from a consumer demand system: implications for the incidence of environmental taxes,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 535-558, May.
- Sarah E. West & Roberton C. Williams III, 2002. "Estimates from a Consumer Demand System: Implications for the Incidence of Environmental Taxes," NBER Working Papers 9152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barten, Anton P, 1993. "Consumer Allocation Models: Choice of Functional Form," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 129-158.
- Koutroumanidis, Theodoros & Zafeiriou, Eleni & Arabatzis, Garyfallos, 2009. "Asymmetry in price transmission between the producer and the consumer prices in the wood sector and the role of imports: The case of Greece," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 56-64, January.
- Douglas Fisher & Adrian R. Fleissig & Apostolos Serletis, 2006.
"An Empirical Comparison of Flexible Demand System Functional Forms,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Money And The Economy, chapter 13, pages 247-277
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Douglas Fisher & Adrian R. Fleissig & Apostolos Serletis, 2001. "An empirical comparison of flexible demand system functional forms," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 59-80.
- Nicol, Christopher J, 1991. "The Effect of Expenditure Aggregation on Hypothesis Tests in Consumer Demand Systems," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(2), pages 405-416, May.
- Silvia Tiezzi, 2002. "Environmental defensive expenditures and households behaviour in Italy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(16), pages 2053-2061.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 1995. "Consistent nonparametric hypothesis tests with an application to Slutsky symmetry," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 379-401, June.
- Zhu, Shushuai & Buongiorno, Joseph & Brooks, David J., 2001. "Effects of accelerated tariff liberalization on the forest products sector: a global modeling approach," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 57-78, April.
- J. A. L. Cranfield & James S. Eales & Thomas W. Hertel & Paul V. Preckel, 2003. "Model selection when estimating and predicting consumer demands using international, cross section data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 353-364, April.
- Nichele, Veronique & Robin, Jean-Marc, 1995.
"Simulation of indirect tax reforms using pooled micro and macro French data,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 225-244, February.
- Véronique Nichèle & Jean-Marc Robin, 1995. "Simulation of indirect tax reforms using pooled micro and macro French data," Post-Print hal-00359428, HAL.
- Gan, Jianbang, 2004. "Effects of China's WTO accession on global forest product trade," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 509-519, October.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
- Stathis Klonaris & David Hallam, 2003. "Conditional and unconditional food demand elasticities in a dynamic multistage demand system," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 503-514.
- Abdulai, Awudu & Aubert, Dominique, 2004. "A cross-section analysis of household demand for food and nutrients in Tanzania," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 67-79, July.
- Panos Fousekis & Brian J Revell, 2003. "Quadratic Differential Demand Systems and the Retail Demand for Pork in Great Britain," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 417-430.
- Wibe, Sören, 2005. "A simple simulation model for the forest sector," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 45-52, June.
- Blanciforti, Laura & Green, Richard, 1983. "An Almost Ideal Demand System Incorporating Habits: An Analysis of Expenditures on Food and Aggregate Commodity Groups," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 511-515, August.
- Attfield, Clifford L. F., 1985. "Homogeneity and endogeneity in systems of demand equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 197-209, February.
- Tromborg, Erik & Buongiorno, Joseph & Solberg, Birger, 2000. "The global timber market: implications of changes in economic growth, timber supply, and technological trends," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 53-69, May.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
- Tirtha Dhar & Jeremy D. Foltz, 2005. "Milk by Any Other Name … Consumer Benefits from Labeled Milk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(1), pages 214-228.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qun'ou Jiang & Yuwei Cheng & Qiutong Jin & Xiangzheng Deng & Yuanjing Qi, 2015. "Simulation of Forestland Dynamics in a Typical Deforestation and Afforestation Area under Climate Scenarios," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-26, September.
- Sun, Changyou, 2017. "Competition of wood products with different fiber transformation and import sources," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 30-39.
More about this item
KeywordsWood imports Demand analysis Linear QUAIDS Greece Elasticities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:11:y:2009:i:4:p:266-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .