Consistent nonparametric hypothesis tests with an application to Slutsky symmetry
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P. M. Robinson, 1989. "Hypothesis Testing in Semiparametric and Nonparametric Models for Econometric Time Series," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(4), pages 511-534.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1994. "Asymptotics for Semiparametric Econometric Models via Stochastic Equicontinuity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 43-72, January.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1991.
"Asymptotic Normality of Series Estimators for Nonparametric and Semiparametric Regression Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 307-345, March.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1988. "Asymptotic Normality of Series Estimators for Nonparametric and Semiparametric Regression Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 874R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised May 1989.
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Souza, Geraldo, 1991. "On the asymptotic normality of Fourier flexible form estimates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 329-353, December.
- Newey, W.K., 1991. "Consistency and Asymptotic Normality of Nonparametric Projection Estimators," Working papers 584, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Gallant, A Ronald & Nychka, Douglas W, 1987. "Semi-nonparametric Maximum Likelihood Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 363-390, March.
- Bierens, Herman J, 1990. "A Consistent Conditional Moment Test of Functional Form," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1443-1458, November.
- Bierens, H.J., 1989. "A consistent conditional moment test of functional form," Serie Research Memoranda 0064, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1996. "Inference When a Nuisance Parameter Is Not Identified under the Null Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 413-430, March.
- Hansen, B.E., 1991. "Inference when a Nuisance Parameter is Not Identified Under the Null Hypothesis," RCER Working Papers 296, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, September.
- Rilstone, Paul, 1991. "Nonparametric Hypothesis Testing with Parametric Rates of Convergence," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(1), pages 209-227, February.
- Hal R. Varian, 1983. "Non-parametric Tests of Consumer Behaviour," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(1), pages 99-110.
- Powell, James L. & Stoker, Thomas M., 1992. "Optimal bandwidth choice for density-weighted averages," Working papers 3424-92., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Collomb, Gérard & Härdle, Wolfgang, 1986. "Strong uniform convergence rates in robust nonparametric time series analysis and prediction: Kernel regression estimation from dependent observations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 77-89, October.
- Powell, James L & Stock, James H & Stoker, Thomas M, 1989. "Semiparametric Estimation of Index Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1403-1430, November.
- Thomas M. Stoker, 1989. "Tests of Additive Derivative Constraints," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(4), pages 535-552.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 1991. "The Rank of Demand Systems: Theory and Nonparametric Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 711-730, May.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:67:y:1995:i:2:p:379-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.