Optimal bandwidth choice for density-weighted averages
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hardle, W. & Tsybakov, A.B., 1992.
"How Sensitive are Average Derivatives?,"
9208, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Härdle, W.K. & Tsybakov, A.B., 1992. "How sensitive are average derivatives?," Discussion Paper 1992-8, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hardle, W. & Tsybakov, A., 1991. "How sensitive are average derivates ?," CORE Discussion Papers 1991044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jones, M. C. & Sheather, S. J., 1991. "Using non-stochastic terms to advantage in kernel-based estimation of integrated squared density derivatives," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 511-514, June.
- Powell, James L & Stock, James H & Stoker, Thomas M, 1989. "Semiparametric Estimation of Index Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1403-30, November.
- Newey, W.K., 1991.
"The Asymptotic Variance of Semiparametric Estimators,"
583, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Newey, Whitney K, 1994. "The Asymptotic Variance of Semiparametric Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1349-82, November.
- Newey, W.K., 1989. "The Asymptotic Variance Of Semiparametric Estimotors," Papers 346, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Stoker, Thomas M., 1993. "Smoothing bias in the measurement of marginal effects," Working papers 3522-93., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Hall, Peter & Marron, J. S., 1987. "Estimation of integrated squared density derivatives," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 109-115, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:75:y:1996:i:2:p:291-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.