Using non-stochastic terms to advantage in kernel-based estimation of integrated squared density derivatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hidehiko Ichimura & Oliver Linton, 2001.
"Asymptotic expansions for some semiparametric program evaluation estimators,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP04/01, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ichimura, Hidehiko & Linton, Oliver, 2003. "Asymptotic expansions for some semiparametric program evaluation estimators," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2098, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hidehiko Ichimura & Oliver Linton, 2003. "Asymptotic Expansions for Some Semiparametric Program Evaluation Estimators," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 451, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Masayuki Hirukawa, 2006. "A Two-Stage Plug-In Bandwidth Selection and Its Implementation for Covariance Estimation," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-431, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Mizushima, Takamasa, 2000. "Multisample tests for scale based on kernel density estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 81-91, August.
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:10:y:2001:i:1:d:10.1007_bf02511640 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berwin A. TURLACH, "undated". "Bandwidth selection in kernel density estimation: a rewiew," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9307, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Wang, Qing & Lindsay, Bruce G., 2015. "Improving cross-validated bandwidth selection using subsampling-extrapolation techniques," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 51-71.
- Y. K. Tseng & Y. R. Su & M. Mao & J. L. Wang, 2015. "An extended hazard model with longitudinal covariates," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 102(1), pages 135-150.
- Farmen, Mark & Marron, J. S., 1999. "An assessment of finite sample performance of adaptive methods in density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 143-168, April.
- Moreira, C. & Van Keilegom, I., 2013. "Bandwidth selection for kernel density estimation with doubly truncated data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 107-123.
- Tiee-Jian Wu & Chih-Yuan Hsu & Huang-Yu Chen & Hui-Chun Yu, 2014. "Root $$n$$ n estimates of vectors of integrated density partial derivative functionals," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(5), pages 865-895, October.
- Tenreiro, Carlos, 2003. "On the asymptotic normality of multistage integrated density derivatives kernel estimators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 311-322, September.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:147:y:2016:i:c:p:109-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:biomet:v:73:y:2017:i:1:p:114-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saavedra, Ángeles & Cao, Ricardo, 1999. "Rate of convergence of a convolution-type estimator of the marginal density of a MA(1) process," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 129-155, April.
- Duc Devroye & J. Beirlant & R. Cao & R. Fraiman & P. Hall & M. Jones & Gábor Lugosi & E. Mammen & J. Marron & C. Sánchez-Sellero & J. Uña & F. Udina & L. Devroye, 1997. "Universal smoothing factor selection in density estimation: theory and practice," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 6(2), pages 223-320, December.
- Hall, Peter & Wolff, Rodney C. L., 1995. "Estimators of integrals of powers of density derivatives," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 105-110, August.
- Gonzalez-Manteiga, W. & Sanchez-Sellero, C. & Wand, M. P., 1996. "Accuracy of binned kernel functional approximations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-16, June.
- Powell, James L. & Stoker, Thomas M., 1996. "Optimal bandwidth choice for density-weighted averages," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 291-316, December.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:26:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11749-017-0523-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimitrios Bagkavos, 2011. "Local linear hazard rate estimation and bandwidth selection," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 63(5), pages 1019-1046, October.
- Powell, James L. & Stoker, Thomas M., 1992. "Optimal bandwidth choice for density-weighted averages," Working papers 3424-92., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Hirukawa Masayuki, 2004. "A Two-Stage Plug-In Bandwidth Selection and Its Implementation in Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation," Working Papers 04005, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBandwidth selection bias reduction functional estimation kernel density estimation rates of convergence smoothing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:11:y:1991:i:6:p:511-514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.