Back to the Future: Generating Moment Implications for Continuous-Time Markov Processes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Scheinkman, Jose Alexandre, 1995. "Back to the Future: Generating Moment Implications for Continuous-Time Markov Processes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 767-804, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1985. "A method for calculating bounds on the asymptotic covariance matrices of generalized method of moments estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 203-238.
- Lo, Andrew W., 1988.
"Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Generalized Itô Processes with Discretely Sampled Data,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 231-247, August.
- Andrew W. Lo, "undated". "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Generalized Ito Processes with Discretely Sampled Data," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 15-86, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Andrew W. Lo, 1986. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Generalized Ito Processes with Discretely Sampled Data," NBER Technical Working Papers 0059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duffie, Darrell & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1993.
"Simulated Moments Estimation of Markov Models of Asset Prices,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 929-952, July.
- Darrell Duffie & Kenneth J. Singleton, 1990. "Simulated Moments Estimation of Markov Models of Asset Prices," NBER Technical Working Papers 0087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, Brian D.O., 1982. "Reverse-time diffusion equation models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 313-326, May.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Stockman, Alan C., 1985. "Exchange-rate dynamics," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 917-977 Elsevier.
- Newey, W.K., 1990. "Efficient Estimation Of Semiparametric Models Via Moment Restrictions," Papers 352, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Harvey, A. C. & Stock, James H., 1985. "The Estimation of Higher-Order Continuous Time Autoregressive Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 97-117, April.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Sargent, Thomas J, 1983.
"The Dimensionality of the Aliasing Problem in Models with Rational Spectral Densities,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 377-387, March.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1981. "The dimensionality of the aliasing problem in models with rational spectral densities," Staff Report 72, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Phillips, P. C. B., 1973. "The problem of identification in finite parameter continuous time models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 351-362, December.
- Gallant, A Ronald & Nychka, Douglas W, 1987. "Semi-nonparametric Maximum Likelihood Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 363-390, March.
- Bierens, Herman J, 1990.
"A Consistent Conditional Moment Test of Functional Form,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1443-1458, November.
- Bierens, H.J., 1989. "A consistent conditional moment test of functional form," Serie Research Memoranda 0064, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1991. "Target Zones and Exchange Rate Dynamics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 669-682.
- Scheinkman, Jose A, 1990. "Nonlinearities in Economic Dynamics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(400), pages 33-48, Supplemen.
- Robinson, P M, 1976. "The Estimation of Linear Differential Equations with Constant Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 751-764, July.
- Hua He., 1990. "Moment Approximation and Estimation of Diffusion Models of Asset Prices," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-193, University of California at Berkeley.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1992. "Efficiency Bounds for Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 567-596, May.
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberte:0141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.