Nonparametric Hypothesis Testing with Parametric Rates of Convergence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Rong-Chang Wu, 1998. "Financial Liberalization and the Exchange-Rate Exposure of the Taiwanese Firms: A Nonparametric Analysis of Taiwan," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 37-61, March.
- Bayer, Christian, 2006. "Investment dynamics with fixed capital adjustment cost and capital market imperfections," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 1909-1947, November.
- C. W. Granger & Esfandiar Maasoumi, 2000. "A Dependence Metric for Nonlinear Time Series," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0421, Econometric Society.
- Christian Bayer, 2001.
"Aggregate investment dynamics when firms face fixed investment cost and capital market imperfections,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
01_13, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.
- Christian Bayer, 2004. "Aggregate investment dynamics when firms face fixed investment cost and capital market imperfections," Econometrics 0405001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Bayer, 2004. "Aggregate investment dynamics when firms face fixed investment cost and capital market imperfections," Macroeconomics 0411018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shouhong Wang, 1996. "Nonparametric econometric modelling: A neural network approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 581-592, March.
- Rodríguez, Francisco & Shelton, Cameron A., 2013. "Cleaning up the kitchen sink: Specification tests and average derivative estimators for growth econometrics," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 38(PB), pages 260-273.
- Lu, Xuewen & Burke, M.D., 2005. "Censored multiple regression by the method of average derivatives," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 182-205, July.
- Aysun, Uluc & Guldi, Melanie, 2011. "Exchange rate exposure: A nonparametric approach," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 321-337.
- Lee, Myoung-jae & Kim, Young-sook, 2007. "Multinomial choice and nonparametric average derivatives," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 63-81, January.
- Hallam, Arne, 1992. "A Brief Overview Of Nonparametric Methods In Economics," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 1-15, October.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355, March.
- Rob Euwals & Bertrand Melenberg & Arthur van Soest, 1998.
"Testing the predictive value of subjective labour supply data,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 567-585.
- Euwals, R.W. & Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1997. "Testing the Predicitive Value of Subjective Labour Supply Data," Discussion Paper 1997-25, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Li, Cong & Wang, Yanfei, 2016. "Gradient-based bandwidth selection for estimating average derivatives," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 19-22.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 1995. "Consistent nonparametric hypothesis tests with an application to Slutsky symmetry," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 379-401, June.
- Edna Schechtman & Shlomo Yitzhaki & Taina Pudalov, 2011. "Gini’s multiple regressions: two approaches and their interaction," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1), pages 67-99.
- Bayer, Christian, 2008.
"On the interaction of financial frictions and fixed capital adjustment costs: Evidence from a panel of German firms,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 3538-3559, November.
- Christian Bayer, 2004. "On the Interaction of Financial Frictions and Fixed Capital Adjustment Costs: Evidence from a Panel of German Firms," Macroeconomics 0410006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- König, Anja, 1997. "Schätzen und Testen in semiparametrischen partiell linearen Modellen für die Paneldatenanalyse," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-208, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Junsoo Lee & Seung-Jun Kwak & John List, 2000. "Average Derivative Estimation of Hedonic Price Models," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(1), pages 81-91, May.
- Livanis, Grigorios T. & Salois, Matthew J. & Moss, Charles B., 2009. "A Nonparametric Kernel Representation of the Agricultural Production Function: Implications for Economic Measures of Technology," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30 - April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51063, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:32:y:1991:i:1:p:209-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.