A Brief Overview Of Nonparametric Methods In Economics
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 21 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.narea.org/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sakong, Yong, 1991. "Essays in nonparametric measures of changes in taste and hedging behavior with options," ISU General Staff Papers 1991010108000010679, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rangan, Nanda & Grabowski, Richard & Aly, Hassan Y. & Pasurka, Carl, 1988. "The technical efficiency of US banks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 169-175.
- Schmidt, Peter & Knox Lovell, C. A., 1979. "Estimating technical and allocative inefficiency relative to stochastic production and cost frontiers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 343-366, February.
- Yong Sakong & Dermot J. Hayes, 1992. "Test for the Consistency of Demand Data with Consumer Preference Theory, A," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 92-wp87, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Enrique Sentana & Sushil Wadhwani, 1991. "Semi-parametric Estimation and the Predictability of Stock Market Returns: Some Lessons from Japan," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 547-563.
- Varian, Hal R., 1990. "Goodness-of-fit in optimizing models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 125-140.
- Rilstone, Paul, 1991. "Nonparametric Hypothesis Testing with Parametric Rates of Convergence," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(1), pages 209-227, February.
- Varian, Hal R., 1985. "Non-parametric analysis of optimizing behavior with measurement error," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 445-458.
- Rulon D. Pope & Arne Hallam, 1988. "Separability Testing in Production Economics," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(1), pages 142-152.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nejare:29001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.