A Brief Overview Of Nonparametric Methods In Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sakong, Yong, 1991. "Essays in nonparametric measures of changes in taste and hedging behavior with options," ISU General Staff Papers 1991010108000010679, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rangan, Nanda & Grabowski, Richard & Aly, Hassan Y. & Pasurka, Carl, 1988. "The technical efficiency of US banks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 169-175.
- Schmidt, Peter & Knox Lovell, C. A., 1979. "Estimating technical and allocative inefficiency relative to stochastic production and cost frontiers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 343-366, February.
- Yong Sakong & Dermot J. Hayes, 1992. "Test for the Consistency of Demand Data with Consumer Preference Theory, A," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 92-wp87, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Enrique Sentana & Sushil Wadhwani, 1991. "Semi-parametric Estimation and the Predictability of Stock Market Returns: Some Lessons from Japan," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 547-563.
- Varian, Hal R., 1990. "Goodness-of-fit in optimizing models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 125-140.
- Rilstone, Paul, 1991. "Nonparametric Hypothesis Testing with Parametric Rates of Convergence," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(1), pages 209-227, February.
- Rulon D. Pope & Arne Hallam, 1988. "Separability Testing in Production Economics," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(1), pages 142-152.
- Varian, Hal R., 1985. "Non-parametric analysis of optimizing behavior with measurement error," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 445-458.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charyulu, D. Kumara, 2010. "Technical, Allocative and Economic Efficiency of Organic Input Units in India," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 65(4).
- Ross, Kara L. & Dalton, Timothy J. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2009. "A Nonparametric Efficiency Analysis of Bean Producers from North and South Kivu," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46575, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gempesaw, Conrado M., II, 1992. "Nonparametric Analysis Of Production Efficiency: Discussion," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 21(2), October.
- Trueblood, Michael A., 1994. "An Annotated Bibliography Of Selected Productivity Literature," Staff Papers 13580, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nejare:29001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.