Gini’s multiple regressions: two approaches and their interaction
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): LXIX (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schechtman, Edna & Shelef, Amit & Yitzhaki, Shlomo & Zitikis, Ričardas, 2008. "Testing Hypotheses About Absolute Concentration Curves And Marginal Conditional Stochastic Dominance," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 1044-1062, August.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1991. "Calculating Jackknife Variance Estimators for Parameters of the Gini Method," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(2), pages 235-39, April.
- James J. Heckman & Sergio Urzua & Edward J. Vytlacil, 2006.
"Understanding Instrumental Variables in Models with Essential Heterogeneity,"
NBER Working Papers
12574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Heckman & Sergio Urzua & Edward Vytlacil, 2006. "Understanding Instrumental Variables in Models with Essential Heterogeneity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(3), pages 389-432, August.
- James J. Heckman & Sergio Urzua & Edward Vytlacil, 2009. "Understanding Instrumental Variables in Models with Essential Heterogeneity," Working Papers 200941, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Heckman, James J. & Urzua, Sergio & Vytlacil, Edward, 2006. "Understanding Instrumental Variables in Models with Essential Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 2320, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Frick, Joachim R. & Goebel, Jan & Schechtman, Edna & Wagner, Gert G. & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 2004. "Using Analysis of Gini (ANoGi) for Detecting Whether Two Sub-Samples Represent the Same Universe: The SOEP Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 1049, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arthur S. Goldberger, 1984. "Reverse Regression and Salary Discrimination," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(3), pages 293-318.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1996. "On Using Linear Regressions in Welfare Economics," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(4), pages 478-86, October.
- Schechtman, E. & Yitzhaki, S., 1999. "On the proper bounds of the Gini correlation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 133-138, May.
- Rilstone, Paul, 1991. "Nonparametric Hypothesis Testing with Parametric Rates of Convergence," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(1), pages 209-27, February.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 1995. "Consistent nonparametric hypothesis tests with an application to Slutsky symmetry," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 379-401, June.
- Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2003. "Gini’s Mean difference: a superior measure of variability for non-normal distributions," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 285-316.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo & Schechtman, Edna, 2012. "Identifying monotonic and non-monotonic relationships," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 23-25.
- Bruno, Michael & Habib, Jack, 1976. "Taxes, family grants and redistribution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1-2), pages 57-79.
- Grether, David M., 1974. "Correlations with ordinal data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 241-246, September.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1990. "On the Sensitivity of a Regression Coefficient to Monotonic Transformations," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 165-169, June.
- Haerdle,Wolfgang & Stoker,Thomas, 1987. "Investigations smooth multiple regression by the method of average derivatives," Discussion Paper Serie A 107, University of Bonn, Germany.
- James J. Heckman, 2001. "Micro Data, Heterogeneity, and the Evaluation of Public Policy: Nobel Lecture," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(4), pages 673-748, August.
- Udo Ebert, 2005. "Optimal Anti-Poverty Programmes: Horizontal Equity and the Paradox of Targeting," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 72(3), pages 453-468, 08.
- Schechtman, Edna & Yitzhaki, Shlomo & Artsev, Yevgeny, 2008. "Who Does Not Respond in the Household Expenditure Survey," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 26, pages 329-344.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:110104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessio Farcomeni)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.