Testing Hypotheses About Absolute Concentration Curves And Marginal Conditional Stochastic Dominance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denuit, Michel M. & Huang, Rachel J. & Tzeng, Larry Y. & Wang, Christine W., 2014. "Almost marginal conditional stochastic dominance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 57-66.
- Rolf Aaberge & Magne Mogstad, 2011.
"Robust inequality comparisons,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 9(3), pages 353-371, September.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Mogstad, Magne, 2010. "Robust Inequality Comparisons," IZA Discussion Papers 4769, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rolf Aaberge & Magne Mogstad, 2010. "Robust Inequality Comparisons," Discussion Papers 623, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Rolf Aaberge & Magne Mogstad, 2010. "Robust inequality comparisons," Working Papers 163, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Mohamed Khaled & Paul Makdissi & Myra Yazbeck, 2016.
"Income-Related Health Transfers Principles and Orderings of Joint Distributions of Income and Health,"
Discussion Papers Series
574, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Mohamed Khaled & Paul Makdissi & Myra Yazbeck, 2016. "Income-Related Health Transfers Principles and Orderings of Joint Distributions of Income and Health," Working Papers 160009, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Furman, Edward & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2008. "Weighted risk capital allocations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 263-269, October.
- Tse, SzeMan, 2011. "Composing the cumulative quantile regression function and the Goldie concentration curve," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 674-682, March.
- M. Grazia Pittau & Shlomo Yitzhaki & Roberto Zelli, 2011. "The make-up of a regression coefficient: An application to gender," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2011/3, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Edna Schechtman & Shlomo Yitzhaki & Taina Pudalov, 2011. "Gini’s multiple regressions: two approaches and their interaction," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1), pages 67-99.
- Zhidong Bai & Hua Li & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2015.
"Stochastic dominance statistics for risk averters and risk seekers: an analysis of stock preferences for USA and China,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 889-900, May.
- Zhidong Bai & Hua Li & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2012. "Stochastic Dominance Statistics for Risk Averters and Risk Seekers: An Analysis of Stock Preferences for USA and China," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-13, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Zhidong Bai & Hua Li & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2012. "Stochastic Dominance Statistics for Risk Averters and Risk Seekers: An Analysis of Stock Preferences for USA and China," KIER Working Papers 820, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Greene Tom & Joffe Marshall & Hu Bo & Li Liang & Boucher Ken, 2013. "The Balanced Survivor Average Causal Effect," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 291-306, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:24:y:2008:i:04:p:1044-1062_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.