Almost marginal conditional stochastic dominance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haim Shalit & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2003. "An Asset Allocation Puzzle: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 1002-1008, June.
- Josef Hadar & Tae Kun Seo, 1988. "Asset Proportions in Optimal Portfolios," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(3), pages 459-468.
- Haim Shalit & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2010.
"How does beta explain stochastic dominance efficiency?,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting,
Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 431-444, November.
- Haim Shalit & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2008. "How Does Beta Explain Stochastic Dominance Efficiency?," Working Papers 0813, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Ephraim Clark & Konstantinos Kassimatis, 2013. "International equity flows, marginal conditional stochastic dominance and diversification," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 251-271, February.
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Harris Schlesinger, 2006.
"Putting Risk in Its Proper Place,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 280-289, March.
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Harris Schlesinger, 2005. "Putting Risk in its Proper Place," CESifo Working Paper Series 1462, CESifo Group Munich.
- EECKHOUDT, Louis & SCHLESINGER, Harris, 2006. "Putting risk in its proper place," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1871, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- L. Eeckhoudt & H. Schlesinger, 2006. "Putting risk in its proper place," Post-Print hal-00283170, HAL.
- Clark, Ephraim & Jokung, Octave & Kassimatis, Konstantinos, 2011. "Making inefficient market indices efficient," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(1), pages 83-93, February.
- Chow, K Victor, 2001. "Marginal Conditional Stochastic Dominance, Statistical Inference, and Measuring Portfolio Performance," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 24(2), pages 289-307, Summer.
- Schechtman, Edna & Shelef, Amit & Yitzhaki, Shlomo & Zitikis, Ričardas, 2008. "Testing Hypotheses About Absolute Concentration Curves And Marginal Conditional Stochastic Dominance," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 1044-1062, August.
- Bali, Turan G. & Demirtas, K. Ozgur & Levy, Haim & Wolf, Avner, 2009. "Bonds versus stocks: Investors' age and risk taking," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 817-830, September.
- Moshe Leshno & Haim Levy, 2002. "Preferred by "All" and Preferred by "Most" Decision Makers: Almost Stochastic Dominance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1074-1085, August.
- Clark, Ephraim & Kassimatis, Konstantinos, 2012. "An empirical analysis of marginal conditional stochastic dominance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1144-1151.
- Lizyayev, Andrey & Ruszczyński, Andrzej, 2012. "Tractable Almost Stochastic Dominance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 448-455.
- Haim Shalit & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 1994. "Marginal Conditional Stochastic Dominance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(5), pages 670-684, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gleb Gersman & Haim Shalit, 2014. "Optimizing MCSD Portfolios," Working Papers 1410, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Bruni, Renato & Cesarone, Francesco & Scozzari, Andrea & Tardella, Fabio, 2017. "On exact and approximate stochastic dominance strategies for portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 322-329.
More about this item
KeywordsMarginal conditional stochastic dominance; Almost stochastic dominance; Asset allocation; Optimal investment;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:41:y:2014:i:c:p:57-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .