An Asset Allocation Puzzle: Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haim Shalit & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2010.
"How does beta explain stochastic dominance efficiency?,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting,
Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 431-444, November.
- Haim Shalit & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2008. "How Does Beta Explain Stochastic Dominance Efficiency?," Working Papers 0813, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Gleb Gersman & Haim Shalit, 2014. "Optimizing MCSD Portfolios," Working Papers 1410, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Glenn W. Boyle & Graeme A. Guthrie, 2005.
"Human Capital and Popular Investment Advice,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 9(2), pages 139-164.
- Denuit, Michel M. & Huang, Rachel J. & Tzeng, Larry Y. & Wang, Christine W., 2014. "Almost marginal conditional stochastic dominance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 57-66.
- Haim Shalit, 2017. "The Shapley Value Decomposition Of Optimal Portfolios," Working Papers 1701, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Oussama Chakroun & Georges Dionne & Amélie Dugas-Sampara, 2006. "Empirical Evaluation of Investor Rationality in the Asset Allocation Puzzle," Cahiers de recherche 0635, CIRPEE.
- Bali, Turan G. & Demirtas, K. Ozgur & Levy, Haim & Wolf, Avner, 2009. "Bonds versus stocks: Investors' age and risk taking," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 817-830, September.
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Farago, Adam & Tédongap, Roméo, 2015. "Asymmetries and Portfolio Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 10706, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lioui, Abraham, 2007. "The asset allocation puzzle is still a puzzle," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1185-1216, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:93:y:2003:i:3:p:1002-1008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.