Composing the cumulative quantile regression function and the Goldie concentration curve
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rao, C. R., 1995. "Strassen's Law of the Iterated Logarithm for the Lorenz Curves," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 239-252, August.
- Csörgo, Miklós & Zitikis, Ricardas, 1996. "Strassen's LIL for the Lorenz Curve," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 1-12, October.
- Schechtman, Edna & Shelef, Amit & Yitzhaki, Shlomo & Zitikis, Ričardas, 2008. "Testing Hypotheses About Absolute Concentration Curves And Marginal Conditional Stochastic Dominance," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 1044-1062, August.
- Csörgö, Miklós & Zitikis, Ricardas, 1997. "On the rate of strong consistency of Lorenz curves," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 113-121, June.
- Sze-Man Tse, 2006. "Lorenz Curve for Truncated and Censored Data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 58(4), pages 675-686, December.
- Gastwirth, Joseph L, 1971. "A General Definition of the Lorenz Curve," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(6), pages 1037-1039, November.
- Furman, Edward & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2008. "Weighted risk capital allocations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 263-269, October.
More about this item
KeywordsGoldie concentration curve Cumulative quantile regression function Induced order statistics Lorenz curve Strong Gaussian approximations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:102:y:2011:i:3:p:674-682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .