Composing the cumulative quantile regression function and the Goldie concentration curve
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rao, C. R., 1995. "Strassen's Law of the Iterated Logarithm for the Lorenz Curves," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 239-252, August.
- Csörgo, Miklós & Zitikis, Ricardas, 1996. "Strassen's LIL for the Lorenz Curve," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 1-12, October.
- Schechtman, Edna & Shelef, Amit & Yitzhaki, Shlomo & Zitikis, RiÄ ardas, 2008. "Testing Hypotheses About Absolute Concentration Curves And Marginal Conditional Stochastic Dominance," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 1044-1062, August.
- Csörgö, Miklós & Zitikis, Ricardas, 1997. "On the rate of strong consistency of Lorenz curves," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 113-121, June.
- Sze-Man Tse, 2006. "Lorenz Curve for Truncated and Censored Data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 58(4), pages 675-686, December.
- Gastwirth, Joseph L, 1971. "A General Definition of the Lorenz Curve," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(6), pages 1037-1039, November.
- Furman, Edward & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2008. "Weighted risk capital allocations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 263-269, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bosco, Bruno, 2019. "One size does not fit all: Quantile regression estimates of cross-country risk of poverty in Europe," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 280-299.
More about this item
KeywordsGoldie concentration curve Cumulative quantile regression function Induced order statistics Lorenz curve Strong Gaussian approximations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:102:y:2011:i:3:p:674-682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.