Strassen's LIL for the Lorenz Curve
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1996. "A note on hypothesis testing in LAV multiple regression: A small sample comparison," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 463-470, April.
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1995. "A bootstrap approach to hypothesis testing in least absolute value regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 119-130, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Csörgö, Miklós & Zitikis, Ricardas, 1997. "On the rate of strong consistency of Lorenz curves," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 113-121, June.
- Csörgo, Miklós & Zitikis, Ricardas, 1998. "On the Rate of Strong Consistency of the Total Time on Test Statistic," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 99-117, July.
- Tse, SzeMan, 2011. "Composing the cumulative quantile regression function and the Goldie concentration curve," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 674-682, March.
- Csörgo, Miklós & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2001. "The Vervaat Process in Lp Spaces," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 103-138, July.
- Fakoor, V. & Ghalibaf, M. Bolbolian & Azarnoosh, H.A., 2011. "Asymptotic behaviors of the Lorenz curve and Gini index in sampling from a length-biased distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(9), pages 1425-1435, September.
More about this item
KeywordsLorenz curve Lorenz process Strassen's law of the iterated logarithm Vervaat process integrated empirical difference process empirical process quantile process relative compactness mean residual life process total time on test function Lorenz process of order[nu] Shannon process redudancy process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:59:y:1996:i:1:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .