Reverse Regression and Salary Discrimination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth A. Couch & Thomas A. Dunn, 1997.
"Intergenerational Correlations in Labor Market Status: A Comparison of the United States and Germany,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(1), pages 210-232.
- Kenneth A. Couch & Thomas A. Dunn, 1995. "Intergenerational Correlations in Labor Market Status: A Comparison of the United States and Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 111, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nancy A. Jianakoplos & Paul L. Menchik, 1997. "Wealth Mobility," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(1), pages 18-31, February.
- Gottschalk, Peter, 1996. "Is the correlation in welfare participation across generations spurious?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 1-25.
- Mary Corcoran & Roger Gordon & Deborah Laren & Gary Solon, 1992. "The Association between Men's Economic Status and Their Family and Community Origins," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 27(4), pages 575-601.
- Menchik, Paul L, 1979. "Inter-generational Transmission of Inequality: An Empirical Study of Wealth Mobility," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 46(184), pages 349-362, November.
- Solon, Gary, 1992. "Intergenerational Income Mobility in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 393-408.
- Gottschalk, Peter, 1996.
"Is the correlation in welfare participation across generations spurious?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1-25.
- Peter Gottschalk, 1993. "Is The Correlation In Welfare Participation Across Generations Spurious?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 224, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Colin Cameron, A. & Windmeijer, Frank A. G., 1997. "An R-squared measure of goodness of fit for some common nonlinear regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 329-342, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Insan Tunali, 2008. "Analysis of Attrition Patterns in the Turkish Household Labor Force Survey, 2000-2002," Working Papers 393, Economic Research Forum, revised 03 Jan 2008.
- Kapsalis, Constantine, 2010. "Wage discrimination: The case for reverse regression," MPRA Paper 27331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael LaCour-Little, 1996. "Application of Reverse Regression to Boston Federal Reserve Data Refutes Claims of Discrimination," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 11(1), pages 1-12.
- Jens Ludwig & Sendhil Mullainathan & Jann Spiess, 2017. "Machine Learning Tests for Effects on Multiple Outcomes," Papers 1707.01473, arXiv.org.
- Lawrence M. Kahn, 2009.
"The Economics of Discrimination: Evidence from Basketball,"
NCER Working Paper Series
40, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Kahn, Lawrence M., 2009. "The Economics of Discrimination: Evidence from Basketball," IZA Discussion Papers 3987, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xi Chen, 2011. "Increasing Returns to Scale in U.S. manufacturing industries: evidence from direct and reverse regression," Working Papers of BETA 2011-11, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2003. "What Is Known about Testing for Discrimination: Lessons Learned by Comparing across Different Markets," Working papers 2003-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:693-785 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bodvarsson, Orn B. & Partridge, Mark D., 2001. "A supply and demand model of co-worker, employer and customer discrimination," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 389-416, June.
- Lawrence M. Kahn, 2000. "The Sports Business as a Labor Market Laboratory," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 75-94, Summer.
- Edna Schechtman & Shlomo Yitzhaki & Taina Pudalov, 2011. "Gini’s multiple regressions: two approaches and their interaction," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1), pages 67-99.
- Jed L. DeVaro & Jeffrey M. Lacker, 1995. "Errors in variables and lending discrimination," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 19-32.
- Pearl Judea, 2013. "Linear Models: A Useful “Microscope” for Causal Analysis," Journal of Causal Inference, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 155-170, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:19:y:1984:i:3:p:293-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .