On the Sensitivity of a Regression Coefficient to Monotonic Transformations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1989. "On the Sensitivity of a Regression Coefficient to Monotonic Transformations," Working Papers 232665, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Center for Agricultural Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schröder, Carsten & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 2017.
"Revisiting the evidence for cardinal treatment of ordinal variables,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 337-358.
- Carsten Schröder & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2015. "Revisiting the Evidence for a Cardinal Treatment of Ordinal Variables," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 772, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo & Schechtman, Edna, 2012. "Identifying monotonic and non-monotonic relationships," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 23-25.
- Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2003. "Gini’s Mean difference: a superior measure of variability for non-normal distributions," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 285-316.
- Shlomo Yitzhaki & Edna Schechtman, 2004. "The Gini Instrumental Variable, or the “double instrumental variable” estimator," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 287-313.
- Edna Schechtman & Shlomo Yitzhaki & Taina Pudalov, 2011. "Gini’s multiple regressions: two approaches and their interaction," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1), pages 67-99.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:6:y:1990:i:02:p:165-169_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ect .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.