Simulation of indirect tax reforms using pooled micro and macro French data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Véronique Nichèle & Jean-Marc Robin, 1995. "Simulation of indirect tax reforms using pooled micro and macro French data," Post-Print hal-00359428, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurence Bloch & Françoise Maurel, 1989. "Harmonisation des taux de TVA : scénarios macroéconomiques," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 217(1), pages 131-143.
- Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J & Stoker, Thomas M, 1980. "Welfare Comparison under Exact Aggregation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 268-272, May.
- Symons, Elizabeth & Walker, Ian, 1989.
"The Revenue and Welfare Effects of Fiscal Harmonization for the UK,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 61-75, Summer.
- Symons, E. & Walker, I., 1988. "The Revenue And Welfare Effects Of Fiscal Harmonization For The Uk," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 303, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Muellbauer, John, 1976. "Community Preferences and the Representative Consumer," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(5), pages 979-999, September.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1986:i:2:p:02 is not listed on IDEAS
- King, Mervyn A., 1983. "Welfare analysis of tax reforms using household data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 183-214, July.
- Michel Lazare & Didier Maillard & Thierry Pujol, 1989. "Les propositions communautaires d'harmonisation de la TVA," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 217(1), pages 117-125.
- John Muellbauer, 1975. "Aggregation, Income Distribution and Consumer Demand," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 525-543.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:56:y:1995:i:2:p:225-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.