Welfare Comparison under Exact Aggregation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel McFadden, 2014. "The new science of pleasure: consumer choice behavior and the measurement of well-being," Chapters,in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 2, pages 7-48 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Rimmer, Maureen T., 2016. "Johansen's legacy to CGE modelling: Originator and guiding light for 50 years," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 421-435.
- Nichele, Veronique & Robin, Jean-Marc, 1995.
"Simulation of indirect tax reforms using pooled micro and macro French data,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 225-244, February.
- Véronique Nichèle & Jean-Marc Robin, 1995. "Simulation of indirect tax reforms using pooled micro and macro French data," Post-Print hal-00359428, HAL.
- Cranfield, J. A. L. & Preckel, Paul V. & Eales, James S. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2004. "Simultaneous estimation of an implicit directly additive demand system and the distribution of expenditure--an application of maximum entropy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 361-385, March.
- Pendakur, Krishna & Scholz, Michael & Sperlich, Stefan, 2010. "Semiparametric indirect utility and consumer demand," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2763-2775, November.
- De Agostini, Paola, 2014. "The effect of food prices and household income on the British diet," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-10, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Véronique Nichèle & Jean-Marc Robin, 1993.
"Évaluation des effets budgétaires et redistributifs de réformes de la fiscalité indirecte française,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, pages 105-128.
- Véronique Nichèle & Jean-Marc Robin, 1993. "Évaluation des effets budgétaires et redistributifs de réformes de la fiscalité indirecte française," Post-Print hal-00359433, HAL.
- Delfin S. Go & John Page, 2008. "Africa at a Turning Point? : Growth, Aid, and External Shocks," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6421.
- Berde, Éva & Petró, Katalin, 1995.
"A különféle hasznosságfogalmak szerepe a közgazdaságtanban
[The role of various notions of utility in economics]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 511-529.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 2008. "The structure of US food demand," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 336-349, December.
- Pierre-André Chiappori, 1990. "La théorie du consommateur est-elle réfutable ?," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(6), pages 1001-1026.
- Jeffrey LaFrance & Rulon Pope & Jesse Tack, 2011. "Risk Response in Agriculture," NBER Chapters,in: The Intended and Unintended Effects of U.S. Agricultural and Biotechnology Policies, pages 143-186 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kesavan, Thulasiram, 1988. "Monte Carlo experiments of market demand theory," ISU General Staff Papers 198801010800009854, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2000. "Maximising Happiness?," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(2), pages 145-167, May.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Johannesson, Magnus, 2001.
"The relationship between happiness, health, and socio-economic factors: results based on Swedish microdata,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 553-557.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Johannesson, Magnus, 1997. "The Relationship between Happiness, Health and Socio-economic Factors: Results Based on Swedish Micro Data," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 207, Stockholm School of Economics.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T & Pope, Rulon D., 2006. "Full Rank Rational Demand Systems," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8qx7n6p9, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Arman Bidarbakht Nia, 2017. "A generalization to QUAIDS," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 393-410, February.
- Jeffrey LaFrance & Rulon Pope, 2008. "The Generalized Quadratic Expenditure System," Working Papers 2008-27, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- repec:bla:ausecr:v:50:y:2017:i:4:p:398-411 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hiroshi Fujiki & Cheng Hsiao, 2008.
"Aggregate and Household Demand for Money: Evidence from Public Opinion Survey on Household Financial Assets and Liabilities,"
IMES Discussion Paper Series
08-E-17, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Hiroshi Fujiki & Cheng Hsiao, 2013. "Aggregate and Household Demand for Money: Evidence from Public Opinion Survey on Household Financial Assets and Liabilities," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Rulon D. Pope, 2008.
"Homogeneity and Supply,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(3), pages 606-612.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T & Pope, Rulon D., 2007. "Homogeneity and Supply," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9kw967kf, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:70:y:1980:i:2:p:268-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.