Income, Education and Age Effects on Meat and Fish Demand in Tunisia
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 1 (2)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 0 388 225 20 12|
Fax: 0 388 225 20 14
Web page: http://www.foodandagriculturejournal.com/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dhehibi, B. & Gil, J. M., 2003. "Forecasting food demand in Tunisia under alternative pricing policies," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 167-186, April.
- Gracia, A. & Albisu, L.M., 1998.
"The demand for meat and fish in Spain: Urban and rural areas,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(3), December.
- Gracia, A. & Albisu, L. M., 1998. "The demand for meat and fish in Spain: Urban and rural areas," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 359-366, December.
- Neves, Pedro Duarte, 1994. "A class of differential demand systems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 83-86.
- Brester, Gary W & Wohlgenant, Michael K, 1993. "Correcting for Measurement Error in Food Demand Estimation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(2), pages 352-56, May.
- Taljaard, Pieter R. & van Schalkwyk, Herman D. & Alemu, Zerihun Gudeta, 2006. "Choosing between the AIDS and Rotterdam models: A meat demand analysis case study," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 45(2), June.
- Gil, José M.ª & Dhehibi, B. & Angulo, Ana M., 2001. "La demanda de carnes y pescados en Túnez: un enfoque dinámico," Revista Española de Estudios Agrosociales y Pesqueros, Ministerio de Medio Ambiente, Rural y Marino (formerly Ministry of Agriculture), issue 190.
- Keller, W.J. & Van Driel, J., 1985. "Differential consumer demand systems," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 375-390.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-26, June.
- Barten, Anton P, 1993. "Consumer Allocation Models: Choice of Functional Form," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 129-58.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijfaec:160064. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.