A simple method of estimating price elasticities in international trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bryant, John & Wallace, Neil, 1980. "Open-Market Operations in a Model of Regulated, Insured Intermediaries," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 146-173, February.
- Bryant, John, 1978. "Relative prices and inventory investment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 85-102, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad, Andrew & Ngeleza, Guyslain K., 2009. "European Union preferential trade agreements with developing countries and their impact on Colombian and Kenyan carnation exports to the United Kingdom:," IFPRI discussion papers 862, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zhu, Manhong & Onel, Gulcan & Seale, James L., 2015. "An empirical input allocation model for the cost minimizing multiproduct firm," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 73-76.
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Gao, Grace, 2015. "The Rotterdam demand model half a century on," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 91-103.
- Zhang, Ping & Fletcher, Stanley M. & Carley, Dale H., 1994. "Japan's peanut import demand: implications for United States exports," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(1), September.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Sparks, Amy L. & Buxton, Boyd M., 1992. "A Rotterdam Application To International Trade In Fresh Apples: A Differential Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Muhammad, Andrew & McPhail, Lihong Lu & Kiawu, James, 2012.
"Do U.S. Cotton Subsidies Affect Competing Exporters? An Analysis of Import Demand in China,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(02), May.
- Muhammad, Andrew & McPhail, Lihong & Kiawu, James, 2012. "Do U.S. Cotton Subsidies Affect Competing Exporters? An Analysis of Import Demand in China," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(02), pages 235-249, May.
- Panos Fousekis & Brian J. Revell, 2002.
"Primary Demand for Red Meats in the United Kingdom,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 63, pages 31-50.
- Fousekis, Panos & Revell, Brian J., 2002. "Primary Demand for Red Meats in the United Kingdom," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 63.
- Panos Fousekis & Brian J. Revell, 2002. "Primary Demand for Red Meats in the United Kingdom," Post-Print hal-01201002, HAL.
- Andrew Muhammad, 2009. "Would African Countries Benefit from the Termination of Kenya's Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) with the EU? An Analysis of EU Demand for Imported Roses," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 220-238.
- Muhammad, Andrew & D’Souza, Anna & Amponsah, William, 2013. "Violence, Instability, and Trade: Evidence from Kenya’s Cut Flower Sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 20-31.
- Jonq-Ying Lee & James L. Seale & Pattana A. Jierwiriyapant, 1990. "Do trade agreements help US exports? A study of the Japanese citrus industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(5), pages 505-514.
- P. Goldschmidt, 1990. "Economic Aspects of Alcohol Consumption in Australia: Part 2," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 90-17, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:1:y:1978:i:2:p:133-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .