CAP Subsidies and Productivity of EU Farms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthews, Alan & Salvatici, Luca & Scoppola, Margherita, 2017. "Trade Impacts of Agricultural Support in the EU," Commissioned Papers 252767, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Elena Pagliarino & Monica Cariola & Sara Pavone & Alessandro Manello, 2014. "Public policy for the agro-food industry and economic performances: evidences from Piedmont, Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1126, European Regional Science Association.
- Jean Joseph Minviel & Kristof De Witte, 2016. "The influence of public subsidies on farm technical efficiency: A robust conditional nonparametric approach," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 16-10, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:5:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-017-0078-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Minviel, Jean Joseph & De Witte, Kristof, 2017. "The influence of public subsidies on farm technical efficiency: A robust conditional nonparametric approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(3), pages 1112-1120.
- Frick, Fabian & Sauer, Johannes, 2016. "Deregulation and Productivity – Empirical Evidence on Dairy Production," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236032, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Elena Pagliarino & Monica Cariola & Sara Pavone & Alessandro Manello, "undated". "The impact of Rural Development Program on the economic performances of agro-food industry: the results of a counterfactual analysis in Piedmont, Italy," CERIS Working Paper 201422, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Kravcakova Vozarova Ivana & Kotulic Rastislav, 2015. "Theoretical Background Of Financial Management In The Context Of Cap Subsidies In V4 Countries," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 12(1), pages 77-86, DEcember.
- Rastislav Kotulic & Mariana Dubravská, 2015. "Impact Of Management Tendencies Of The Common Agricultural Policy On The European Union Budget," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 11(2), pages 62-70, June.
- McCormack, Michele Ann & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2014. "Policy incentives as behavioural drivers of beef enterprises in Ireland: where are the kinks?," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182733, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hasan DUDU & Zuzana Smeets Kristkova, 2017. "Impact of CAP Pillar II Payments on Agricultural Productivity," JRC Working Papers JRC106591, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Minviel, Jean Joseph & Latruffe, Laure, 2014. "Meta-regression analysis of the impact of agricultural subsidies on farm technical efficiency," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182767, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tleubayev, Alisher & Bobojonov, Ihtiyor & Götz, Linde & Hockmann, Heinrich & Glauben, Thomas, 2017.
"Determinants of productivity and efficiency of wheat production in Kazakhstan: A stochastic frontier approach
[Determinanten von Produktivität und Effizienz der Weizenproduktion in Kasachstan: Ein ," IAMO Discussion Papers 160, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Arovuori, Kyösti & Yrjölä, Tapani, 2015. "The impact of the CAP and its reforms on the productivity growth in agriculture," 147th Seminar, October 7-8, 2015, Sofia, Bulgaria 212241, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:oup:erevae:v:45:y:2018:i:1:p:3-25. is not listed on IDEAS
- Ciliberti, Stefano & Frascarelli, Angelo, 2015. "The role of CAP in enhancing farm incomes: the redistributive effect of direct payments in Italy," 147th Seminar, October 7-8, 2015, Sofia, Bulgaria 212244, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Juraj Cheben & Drahoslav Lancaric & Radovan Savov & Marián Tóth, 2015. "Towards Sustainable Marketing: Strategy in Slovak Companies," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(40), pages 855-855, August.
- Sara Pavone & Elena Ragazzi & Lisa Sella, 2015. "Sostenere le imprese agro-industriali in Piemonte: un’analisi controfattuale," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3 Suppl.), pages 129-143.
- Vigani, Mauro & Kathage, Jonas, 2016. "The impact of risk management practices on wheat productivity in France and Hungary," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236352, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Mauro Vigani & Manuel Gomez-Barbero & Emilio RodrÃguez-Cerezo, 2015. "The determinants of wheat yields: the role of sustainable innovation, policies and risks in France and Hungary," JRC Working Papers JRC95950, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ciliberti, Stefano & Frascarelli, Angelo, 0. "A critical assessment of the implementation of CAP 2014- 2020 direct payments in Italy," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 3.
- Czyżewski, Bazyli & Poczta-Wajda, Agnieszka, 2016. "Effects of Policy and Market on Relative Income Deprivation of Agricultural Labour," 160th Seminar, December 1-2, 2016, Warsaw, Poland 249759, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction Economics; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-08-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-08-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2013-08-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-16 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatr13:152259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .