Gender assessment of the agricultural sector in the Democratic Republic of the Congo:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen Diana Deere & Cheryl Doss, 2006. "The Gender Asset Gap: What Do We Know And Why Does It Matter?," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1-2), pages 1-50.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2010.300070_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Léandre BASSOLE & Jean-Louis ARCAND, 2006.
"Does Community Driven Development Work? Evidence from Senegal,"
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Léandre Bassole, 2011. "Does Community Driven Development Work? Evidence from Senegal," Working Papers halshs-00564574, HAL.
- Deere, Carmen Diana & Leon, Magdalena, 2003. "The Gender Asset Gap: Land in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 925-947, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ragasa, Catherine, 2012. "Gender and Institutional Dimensions of Agricultural Technology Adoption: A Review of Literature and Synthesis of 35 Case Studies," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126747, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsGender; Nutrition; food security; Agricultural productivity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-12-15 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2012-12-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-12-15 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2012-12-15 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .