Report NEP-AFR-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leander Heldring & James A. Robinson, 2012. "Colonialism and Economic Development in Africa," NBER Working Papers 18566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- BrÃ¤utigam, Deborah & Tang, Xiaoyang, 2012. "An overview of Chinese agricultural and rural engagement in Tanzania:," IFPRI discussion papers 1214, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kolavalli, Shashidhara & Vigneri, Marcella & Maamah, Haruna & Poku, John, 2012. "The partially liberalized cocoa sector in Ghana: Producer price determination, quality control, and service provision," IFPRI discussion papers 1213, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Harris, Jody & Drimie, Scott, 2012. "Toward an integrated approach for addressing malnutrition in Zambia: a literature review and institutional analysis:," IFPRI discussion papers 1200, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kambale Mirembe, Omer, 2012. "Governance of road infrastructure in Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo," IOB Working Papers 2012.10, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Valérie Golaz & Laurent Nowik & Muriel Sajoux, 2012. "L'Afrique, un continent jeune face au défi du vieillissement," Working Papers 491, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00762127 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aberman, Noora-Lisa & Johnson, Michael E. & Droppelmann, Klaus & Schiffer, Eva & Birner, Regina & Gaff, Peter, 2012. "Mapping the contemporary fertilizer policy landscape in Malawi: a guide for policy researchers," IFPRI discussion papers 1204, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ragasa, Catherine & Kinwa-Muzinga, Annie & Ulimwengu, John M., 2012. "Gender assessment of the agricultural sector in the Democratic Republic of the Congo:," IFPRI discussion papers 1201, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Manos Antoninis, 2012. "Tackling the largest global education challenge? Secular and religious education in northern Nigeria," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-17, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Kumar, Neha & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2012. "Policy reform toward gender equality in Ethiopia: Little by little the egg begins to walk," IFPRI discussion papers 1226, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Van Campenhout, Bjorn & Dercon, Stefan, 2012. "Nonlinear dynamics of livestock assets: Evidence from Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 1215, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nadège DONGMO-KENGFACK, 2012. "Influence des agences de notation sur les banques: les apports de la théorie néo-institutionnelle," Cahiers du CEREFIGE 1201, CEREFIGE (Centre Europeen de Recherche en Economie Financiere et Gestion des Entreprises), Universite de Lorraine, revised 2012.
- Boukary OUEDRAOGO (CEDRES - Université de Ouaga II) & Sylvie FERRARI (GREThA, CNRS, UMR5113), 2012. "Incidence of forest income in reducing poverty and inequalities:\r\nEvidence from forest dependent households in managed forests’ areas in Burkina Faso," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-28, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.