An overview of Chinese agricultural and rural engagement in Tanzania:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Besley, Timothy, 1997.
"Monopsony and Time-Consistency: Sustainable Pricing Policies for Perennial Crops,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 57-70.
- Besley, T., 1992. "Monopsony and Time-Consistency : Sustainable Pricing Policies for Perennial Grops," Papers 159, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Brooks, Jonathan & Croppenstedt, Andre & Aggrey-Fynn, Emmanuel, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Ghana," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48523, World Bank.
- Bateman, Merrill J. & Meeraus, Alexander & Newbery, David M. & Okyere, William Asenso & O'Mara, Gerald T., 1990. "Ghana's cocoa pricing policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 429, The World Bank.
- Takamasa Akiyama & John Baffes & Donald Larson & Panos Varangis, 2001. "Commodity Market Reforms : Lessons of Two Decades," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13852.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cook, Seth & Lu, Jixia & Tugendhat, Henry & Alemu, Dawit, 2016. "Chinese Migrants in Africa: Facts and Fictions from the Agri-Food Sector in Ethiopia and Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 61-70.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural sector; Agricultural development; Rural development; research and development; Agribusiness; Agriculture; Foreign aid; Foreign investment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-12-15 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2012-12-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-12-15 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .