Community based fish culture in seasonal floodplains and irrigation systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Middendorp, H.A.J. & Thompson, P.M. & Pomeroy, R.S. (eds.), 1999. "Sustainable inland fisheries management in Bangladesh," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 13849, September.
- Sultana, Parvin & Thompson, Paul, 2004. "Methods of consensus building for community-based fisheries management in Bangladesh and the Mekong Delta," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 327-353, December.
- Roy, B. & Das, D.N. & Mukhopadhyay, P.K., 1990. "Rice-fish-vegetable integrated farming: towards a sustainable ecosystem," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 13(4), pages 17-18.
- Rahman, M.F. & Barman, B.K. & Van Brakel, M. & Dewan, S., 2010. "Impacts of technological interventions on fish production and biodiversity of seasonal floodplains in Bangladesh," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 39037, September.
- Toufique, Kazi Ali & Gregory, Rick, 2008. "Common waters and private lands: Distributional impacts of floodplain aquaculture in Bangladesh," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 587-594, December.
- Quy-Toan Do & Lakshmi Iyer, 2008. "Land Titling and Rural Transition in Vietnam," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 531-579.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dey, Madan M. & Spielman, David J. & Haque, A.B.M.M. & Rahman, M.S. & Valmonte-Santos, R., 2013. "Change and diversity in smallholder rice–fish systems: Recent evidence and policy lessons from Bangladesh," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 108-117.
More about this item
KeywordsFish culture; Flood plains; Inland fisheries; Irrigation;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:39598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .