Fisheries and water productivity in tropical river basins: Enhancing food security and livelihoods by managing water for fish
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dugan, P. J. & Baran, E. & Tharme, R. & Prein, M. & Ahmed, R. & Amerasinghe, P. & Bueno, P. & Brown, C. & Dey, M. & Jayasinghe, G. & Niasse, M. & Nieland, A. & Smakhtin, V. & Tinh, N. & Viswanathan, K, 2002. "The contribution of aquatic ecosystems and fisheries to food security and livelihoods: a research agenda. Challenge Program on Water and Food background paper 3," IWMI Books, Reports H031289, International Water Management Institute.
- Middendorp, H.A.J. & Thompson, P.M. & Pomeroy, R.S. (eds.), 1999. "Sustainable inland fisheries management in Bangladesh," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 13849.
- Thilsted, S.H. & Roos, N. & Hassan, N., 1997. "The role of small indigenous fish species in food and nutrition security in Bangladesh," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 20(3/4), pages 82-84;102-1.
- Delgado, C.L. & Wada, N. & Rosegrant, M.W. & Meijer, S. & Ahmed, M., 2003. "Fish to 2020: supply and demand in changing global markets," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 15796.
- Costa-Pierce, B.A. & Effendi, P., 1988. "Sewage fish cages of Kota Cianjur, Indonesia," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 11(2), pages 7-9.
- Guttman, H., 1999. "Rice field fisheries: a resource for Cambodia," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 22(2), pages 11-15.
- Kijne, J. W. & Barker, R. & Molden. D., 2003. "Water productivity in agriculture: limits and opportunities for improvement," IWMI Books, Reports H032631, International Water Management Institute.
- Prein, M., 2002. "Integration of aquaculture into crop-animal systems in Asia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 127-146.
- Anonymous & Barker, Randolph & Molden, David J., 2003. "Water productivity in agriculture: limits and opportunities for improvement," IWMI Books, International Water Management Institute, number 138054.