Fisheries and water productivity in tropical river basins: Enhancing food security and livelihoods by managing water for fish
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Prein, M., 2002. "Integration of aquaculture into crop-animal systems in Asia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 127-146.
- Middendorp, H.A.J. & Thompson, P.M. & Pomeroy, R.S. (eds.), 1999. "Sustainable inland fisheries management in Bangladesh," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 13849, December.
- Kijne, J. W. & Barker, R. & Molden. D., 2003. "Water productivity in agriculture: limits and opportunities for improvement," IWMI Books, Reports H032631, International Water Management Institute.
- Guttman, H., 1999. "Rice field fisheries: a resource for Cambodia," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 22(2), pages 11-15.
- Anonymous & Barker, Randolph & Molden, David J., 2003. "Water productivity in agriculture: limits and opportunities for improvement," IWMI Books, International Water Management Institute, number 138054.
- Dugan, P. J. & Baran, E. & Tharme, R. & Prein, M. & Ahmed, R. & Amerasinghe, P. & Bueno, P. & Brown, C. & Dey, M. & Jayasinghe, G. & Niasse, M. & Nieland, A. & Smakhtin, V. & Tinh, N. & Viswanathan, K, 2002. "The contribution of aquatic ecosystems and fisheries to food security and livelihoods: a research agenda. Challenge Program on Water and Food background paper 3," IWMI Books, Reports H031289, International Water Management Institute.
- Delgado, C.L. & Wada, N. & Rosegrant, M.W. & Meijer, S. & Ahmed, M., 2003. "Fish to 2020: supply and demand in changing global markets," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 15796, December.
- Costa-Pierce, B.A. & Effendi, P., 1988. "Sewage fish cages of Kota Cianjur, Indonesia," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 11(2), pages 7-9.
- Thilsted, S.H. & Roos, N. & Hassan, N., 1997. "The role of small indigenous fish species in food and nutrition security in Bangladesh," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 20(3/4), pages 82-84;102-1.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:80:y:2006:i:1-3:p:262-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.