Economic Valuation of a Wetland in West Bengal, India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda, 2008. "Economic valuation of a wetland in West Bengal, India," Conference Papers h041880, International Water Management Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dugan, Patrick & Dey, Madan M. & Sugunan, V.V., 2006. "Fisheries and water productivity in tropical river basins: Enhancing food security and livelihoods by managing water for fish," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 80(1-3), pages 262-275, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paunić, Alida, 2016. "Brazil, Preservation of Forest and Biodiversity," MPRA Paper 71462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wadood, Syed Naimul & Ali, Ayub, 2016. "Economic Valuation of Rural Wetlands and Household Food Security: A Case Study from the North-West Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 77068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic valuation; Multiple Use System; Wetland; Direct Uses; Gangetic floodplain; West Bengal; India;
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .