Methods of consensus building for community-based fisheries management in Bangladesh and the Mekong Delta
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Agrawal, Arun, 2001. "Common Property Institutions and Sustainable Governance of Resources," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1649-1672, October.
- Middendorp, H.A.J. & Thompson, P.M. & Pomeroy, R.S. (eds.), 1999. "Sustainable inland fisheries management in Bangladesh," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 13849, June.
- Pomeroy, Robert S & Berkes, Fikret, 1997. "Two to tango: The role of government in fisheries co-management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 465-480, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thompson, P. & Chowdhury, S.N., 2007. "Experiences in wetland co-management: the MACH project," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 37452, June.
- Parvin Sultana & Paul Thompson & Colin Green, 2008. "Can England Learn Lessons from Bangladesh in Introducing Participatory Floodplain Management?," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 22(3), pages 357-376, March.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & DiGregorio, Monica & McCarthy, Nancy, 2004.
"Methods for studying collective action in rural development,"
Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 197-214, December.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Di Gregorio, Monica & McCarthy, Nancy, 2004. "Methods for studying collective action in rural development:," CAPRi working papers 33, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Laura German & Hailemichael Taye, 2008. "A framework for evaluating effectiveness and inclusiveness of collective action in watershed management," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 99-116.
- Sultana, Parvin & Abeyasekera, Savitri & Thompson, Paul, 2007. "Methodological rigour in assessing participatory development," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 220-230, May.
- Sheriff, N. & Joffre, O. & Hong, M.C. & Barman, B. & Haque, A.B.M. & Rahman, F. & Zhu, J. & Nguyen van, H. & Russell, A. & van Brakel, M. & Valmonte-Santos, V. & Werthmann, C. & Kodio, A., 2010. "Community based fish culture in seasonal floodplains and irrigation systems," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 39598, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:82:y:2004:i:3:p:327-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.