An Economic Evaluation Of Cotton And Peanut Research In Southeastern United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duncan, R & Tisdell, Clem, 1971. "Research and Technical Progress: The Returns to Producers," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 47(117), pages 124-129, March.
- Shui, Shangnan & Beghin, John C. & Wohlgenant, M., 1993. "Impact of Technical Change, Scale Effects and Forward Ordering on U.S. Fiber Demands, The," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1567, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Peterson, Willis L. & Hayami, Yujiro, 1973. "Technical Change In Agriculture," Staff Papers 13820, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Adams, James D, 1990. "Fundamental Stocks of Knowledge and Productivity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 673-702, August.
- Colman, David R., 1983. "A Review of the Arts of Supply Response Analysis," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(03), December.
- A. K. Enamul Haque & Glenn Fox & George L. Brinkman, 1989. "Product Market Distortions and the Returns to Federal Laying-Hen Research in Canada," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 37(1), pages 29-46, March.
- Zvi Griliches, 1958. "Research Costs and Social Returns: Hybrid Corn and Related Innovations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 419-419.
- Geigel, Joanne M. & Sundquist, W. Burt, 1984. "A Review And Evaluation Of Weather-Crop Yield Models," Staff Papers 13699, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Harry W. Ayer & G. Edward Schuh, 1974. "Social Rates of Return and Other Aspects of Agricultural Research: The Case of Cotton Research in São Paulo, Brazil: Reply," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(1), pages 175-176.
- Harry W. Ayer & G. Edward Schuh, 1974. "Social Rates of Return and Other Aspects of Agricultural Research: The Case of Cotton Research in São Paulo, Brazil: Reppy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(1), pages 178-179.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea02:19900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.