Impact of Technical Change, Scale Effects and Forward Ordering on U.S. Fiber Demands, The
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Shangnan Shui & John C. Beghin & Michael Wohlgenant, 1993. "The Impact of Technical Change, Scale Effects, and Forward Ordering on U.S. Fiber Demands," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(3), pages 632-641.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2007. "OECD Agricultural Trade Reforms Impact On India's Prces and Producer's Welfare," Working Papers id:1072, eSocialSciences.
- Capps Jr., Oral & Bessler, David A. & Davis, George C. & Nichols, John P., 1996. "Economic Evaluation of the Cotton Checkoff Program," Economic Evaluation of Commodity Promotion Programs in the Current Legal and Political Environment, October 7-8, 1996, Monterey, California 279664, Regional Research Projects > NECC-63: Research Committee on Commodity Promotion.
- Beghin, John C. & Meade, Birgit Gisela Saager & Rosen, Stacey, 2014.
"A Consistent Food Demand Framework for International Food Security Assessment,"
2014: Food, Resources and Conflict, December 7-9, 2014. San Diego, California
197167, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- John C. Beghin & Birgit Meade & Stacey Rosen, 2015. "A Consistent Food Demand Framework for International Food Security Assessment," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 14-wp550, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Beghin, John C. & Meade, Birgit & Rosen, Stacey, 2014. "A Consistent Food Demand Framework for International Food Security Assessment," Staff General Research Papers Archive 38196, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Meade, Birgit & Rosen, Stacey & Beghin, John, 2015. "A Consistent Food Demand Framework for International Food Security Assessment," Technical Bulletins 262292, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Zhang, Ping & Fletcher, Stanley M. & Ethridge, Don E., 1994. "Interfiber Competition In Textile Mills Over Time," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 1-10, July.
- Tsekouras, K. D. & Zagouras, N. G., 1998. "A cost function of Greek non-ferrous metal industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 621-640, September.
- Spierdijk, Laura & Shaffer, Sherrill & Considine, Tim, 2017. "How do banks adjust to changing input prices? A dynamic analysis of U.S. commercial banks before and after the crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 1-14.
- Smith, Anna Rickett & Dorfman, Jeffrey H., 2002. "An Economic Evaluation Of Cotton And Peanut Research In Southeastern United States," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19900, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Shui, Shangnan & Wohlgenant, Michael K. & Beghin, John C., 1993.
"Policy Implications of Textile Trade Management and the U.S. Cotton Industry,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 37-47, April.
- Shui, Shangnan & Wohlgenant, Michael K. & Beghin, John C., 1993. "Policy Implications Of Textile Trade Management And The U.S. Cotton Industry," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 22(1), pages 1-11, April.
- Shui, Shangnan & Wohlgenant, M. & Beghin, John C., 1993. "Policy Implications of Textile Trade Management and The U.S. Cotton Industry," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1600, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Williams, Gary W., 2006. "The Economic Effectiveness of the Cotton Checkoff Program," Reports 90753, Texas A&M University, Agribusiness, Food, and Consumer Economics Research Center.
- Stephen Macdonald & Suwen Pan & Darren Hudson & Francis Tuan, 2014.
"Toward a consumer economy in China: implications of changing wage policies for U.S. cotton exports,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 513-524, July.
- MacDonald, Stephen & Pan, Suwen & Hudson, Darren & Tuan, Francis C., 2011. "Toward a Consumer Economy in China: Implications of Changing Wage Policies for U.S. Cotton Exports," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103615, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Considine, Timothy J., 2018. "Estimating concave substitution possibilities with non-stationary data using the dynamic linear logit demand model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 22-30.
- Catherine J. Morrison Paul, 1999. "Scale Effects and Mark‐ups in the US Food and Fibre Industries: Capital Investment and Import Penetration Impacts," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 64-82, January.
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Ding, Lily & Xiao, Hui, 1996. "Nonprice Export Promotion with Market Distortions and Spillovers: The Case of IWS Wool Promotion in the United States," Agricultural Commodity Promotion Policies and Programs in the Global Agri-Food System, May 26-27, 1996, Cancun, Mexico 279650, Regional Research Projects > NECC-63: Research Committee on Commodity Promotion.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2007. "Oecd Agricultural Trade Reforms Impact On IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Prices And Producers Welfare," Trade Working Papers 22225, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:1567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.