OECD Agricultural Trade Reforms Impact On India's Prces and Producer's Welfare
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- L. ALAN WINTERS & NEIL McCULLOCH & ANDREW McKAY, 2015.
"Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 14, pages 271-314
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- L. Alan Winters & Neil McCulloch & Andrew McKay, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 72-115, March.
- J K Sachdeva, 2003. "Indian Domestic Prices And Export Of Agricultural Commodities," International Trade 0311005, EconWPA.
- Koo, Won W. & Taylor, Richard D. & Mattson, Jeremy W., 2003. "Impacts Of The U.S.-Central America Free Trade Agreement On The U.S. Sugar Industry," Special Reports 23069, North Dakota State University, Center for Agricultural Policy and Trade Studies.
- Gulati, Ashok & Narayanan, Sudha, 2002. "Rice trade liberalization and poverty," MTID discussion papers 51, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tongeren, Frank van & Meijl, Hans van & Surry, Yves, 2001.
"Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(2), November.
- van Tongeren, Frank & van Meijl, Hans & Surry, Yves, 2001. "Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 149-172, November.
- Ashok Gulati, 2002. "Indian Agriculture in a Globalizing World," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 754-761.
- Kym Anderson & Ernesto Valenzuela, 2007.
"Do Global Trade Distortions Still Harm Developing Country Farmers?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(1), pages 108-139, April.
- Anderson, Kym & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2005. "Do Global Trade Distortions Still Harm Developing Country Farmers?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5337, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2006. "Do global trade distortions still harm developing country farmers ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3901, The World Bank.
- Dimaranan, Betina V. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Keeney, Roman, 2003.
"OECD Domestic Support and the Developing Countries,"
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada
22000, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dimaranan, Betina & Hertel, Thomas W. & Keeney, Roman, 2003. "OECD Domestic Support and the Developing Countries," GTAP Working Papers 1161, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Shangnan Shui & John C. Beghin & Michael Wohlgenant, 1993. "The Impact of Technical Change, Scale Effects, and Forward Ordering on U.S. Fiber Demands," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(3), pages 632-641.
- Dimaranan, Betina & Hertel, Thomas & Keeney, Roman, 2003. "OECD Domestic Support and Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 032, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Schmitz, Andrew & Schmitz, Troy G. & Seale, James L., Jr., 2003. "Ethanol from Sugar: The Case of Hidden Sugar Subsidies in Brazil," Policy Briefs 15679, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Maros Ivanic & Paul Preckel & John Cranfield, 2004. "The Earnings Effects of Multilateral Trade Liberalization: Implications for Poverty in Developing Countries," GTAP Working Papers 1208, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Burfisher, Mary E., 2001. "The Road Ahead: Agricultural Policy Reform In The Wto -- Summary Report," Agricultural Economics Reports 34067, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Maros Ivanic & Paul V. Preckel & John A. L. Cranfield, 2004. "The Earnings Effects of Multilateral Trade Liberalization: Implications for Poverty," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 18(2), pages 205-236.
- Bernard Hoekman & Francis Ng & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2004. "Agricultural Tariffs or Subsidies: Which Are More Important for Developing Economies?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 18(2), pages 175-204.
- Baffes, John, 2004. "Cotton : Market setting, trade policies, and issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3218, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gayatri, Y.P. & Jose, M., 2014. "Emission Taxes as a GHG Mitigation Mechanism in Agriculture: Effects on Rice Production of India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 27(2).
- Usha Sridhar & Sridhar Mandyam, 2010. "A Simulation Framework to Study Policy Formulation and Evaluation of Economic Viability and Sustainability of Small and Marginal Farmers," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 17(1), pages 27-62, June.
More about this item
KeywordsOECD Agriculture; Trade Policy; Subsidy Elimination; Producer welfare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .