Ethanol from Sugar: The Case of Hidden Sugar Subsidies in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Mark G. & Spreen, Thomas H. & Lee, Jonq-Ying, 2001. "Substitution between domestic and imported orange juice and impacts of U.S. tariffs on prices and production," Research Papers 2005 and Before 52888, Florida Department of Citrus.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2007. "OECD Agricultural Trade Reforms Impact On India's Prces and Producer's Welfare," Working Papers id:1072, eSocialSciences.
- Surabhi MITTAL, "undated". "Will OECD Agricultural Trade Reforms Impact India's Crop Prices and Farmers Welfare?," EcoMod2009 21500067, EcoMod.
- Vorotnikova, Ekaterina & Seale, James L, 2014. "U.S. Ethanol Mandate Is a Hidden Subsidy to Corn Producers," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162551, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2007. "OECD Agricultural Trade Reforms Impact on India's Prices and Producers Welfare," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 195, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Schmitz, Andrew & Seale, James L., Jr. & Schmitz, Troy G., 2003. "Sweetener-Ethanol Complex in Brazil, the United States, and Mexico: Do Corn and Sugar Prices Matter?," Policy Briefs 15666, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
- Paul Gallagher & Guenter Schamel & Hosein Shapouri & Heather Brubaker, 2006. "The international competitiveness of the U.S. corn-ethanol industry: A comparison with sugar-ethanol processing in Brazil," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1), pages 109-134.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2007. "Oecd Agricultural Trade Reforms Impact On IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Prices And Producers Welfare," Trade Working Papers 22225, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uflopb:15679. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatpcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .