A Simulation Framework to Study Policy Formulation and Evaluation of Economic Viability and Sustainability of Small and Marginal Farmers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Srijit Mishra, 2007.
"Agrarian Scenario in Post-reform India:A Story of Distress, Despair and Death,"
- Srijit Mishra, 2007. "Agrarian Scenario in Post-reform India - A Story of Distress, Despair and Death," Development Economics Working Papers 22338, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Srijit Mishra, 2007. "Agrarian scenario in post-reform India: A Story of distress, despair and death," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2007. "OECD Agricultural Trade Reforms Impact On India's Prces and Producer's Welfare," Working Papers id:1072, eSocialSciences.
- Sripad Motiram & Vamsi Vakulabharanam, 2007. "Corporate and Cooperative Solutions for the Agrarian Crisis in Developing Countries," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 360-367, September.
- Xavier Giné & Robert Townsend & James Vickery, 2008.
"Patterns of Rainfall Insurance Participation in Rural India,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 22(3), pages 539-566, October.
- Gine, Xavier & Townsend, Robert & Vickery, James, 2007. "Patternsof rainfall insurance participation in rural India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4408, The World Bank.
- Xavier Giné & Robert M. Townsend & James Vickery, 2007. "Patterns of rainfall insurance participation in rural India," Staff Reports 302, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Economics; Computer Simulation; Economic Agent; Policy Evaluation;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unt:jnapdj:v:17:y:2010:i:1:p:27-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Macroeconomic Policy and Development Division, ESCAP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/escapth.html .