Interfiber Competition In Textile Mills Over Time
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shui, Shangnan & Beghin, John C. & Wohlgenant, M., 1993. "Impact of Technical Change, Scale Effects and Forward Ordering on U.S. Fiber Demands, The," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1567, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kym Anderson & Ernesto Valenzuela & Lee Ann Jackson, 2007. "Recent and Prospective Adoption of Genetically Modified Cotton: A Global CGE Analysis of Economic Impacts," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2007-07, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Stephen Macdonald & Suwen Pan & Darren Hudson & Francis Tuan, 2014.
"Toward a consumer economy in China: implications of changing wage policies for U.S. cotton exports,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 513-524, July.
- MacDonald, Stephen & Pan, Suwen & Hudson, Darren & Tuan, Francis C., 2011. "Toward a Consumer Economy in China: Implications of Changing Wage Policies for U.S. Cotton Exports," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103615, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kym Anderson & Ernesto Valenzuela & Lee Ann Jackson, 2008.
"Recent and Prospective Adoption of Genetically Modified Cotton: A Global Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Economic Impacts,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 265-296.
- Anderson, Kym & Valenzuela, Ernesto & Jackson, Lee Ann, 2006. "Recent and prospective adoption of genetically modified cotton : a global computable general equilibrium analysis of economic impacts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3917, The World Bank.
- MacDonald, Stephen, 1997. "Global End-Use Demand for Cotton: A Time-Varying Parameter Model," MPRA Paper 70911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCotton; Structural changes; Synthetic fiber; Time-varying parameter; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.