Policy Implications Of Textile Trade Management And The U.S. Cotton Industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shui, Shangnan & Wohlgenant, Michael K. & Beghin, John C., 1993. "Policy Implications of Textile Trade Management and the U.S. Cotton Industry," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(01), pages 37-47, April.
- Shui, Shangnan & Wohlgenant, M. & Beghin, John C., 1993. "Policy Implications of Textile Trade Management and The U.S. Cotton Industry," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1600, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duffy, Patricia A. & Richardson, James W. & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 1987. "Regional Cotton Acreage Response," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 99-110, July.
- Shui, Shangnan & Beghin, John C. & Wohlgenant, Michael, 1992.
"Textile Trade Liberalization and its Welfare Implications for US Cotton Producers,"
Occasional Paper Series No. 6
197875, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Shui, Shangnan & Beghin, John C. & Wohlgenant, M., 1992. "Textile Trade Liberalization and Its Welfare Implications for U.S. Cotton Producers," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1611, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bigman, David, 1978. "Derived Demand and Distributive Shares in a Multifactor Multisector Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(5), pages 923-928, December.
- Shui, Shangnan & Beghin, John C. & Wohlgenant, M., 1993. "Impact of Technical Change, Scale Effects and Forward Ordering on U.S. Fiber Demands, The," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1567, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Trela, Irene & Whalley, John, 1990. "Global Effects of Developed Country Trade Restrictions on Textiles and Apparel," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(403), pages 1190-1205, December.
- Anderson, James E & Neary, J Peter, 1992. "Trade Reform with Quotas, Partial Rent Retention, and Tariffs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 57-76, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:31634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.