An Allais Measure of Production Sector Waste Due to Quotas
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 1995. "An Allais Measure of Production Sector Waste Due to Quotas," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(4), pages 865-874.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sumner, Daniel A, 1981. "Measurement of Monopoly Behavior: An Application to the Cigarette Industry," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 1010-1019, October.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 1985. "The theory of excess burden and optimal taxation," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 61-127 Elsevier.
- Vousden,Neil, 1990. "The Economics of Trade Protection," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521346696, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aldanondo, Ana Maria & Puertolas, Javier, 2002. "International Quota Transfer and Intermediate Goods," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24851, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:91:y:2018:i:c:p:25-35 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdeadweight loss; production sector; quotas; waste; Allais;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0502017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.